11 replies·126 views

does anyone 'member andre's wrld

captain-gem-palestine

'24god amongst nusois

2 months ago#1548420
temporary sharty nigger gegbull, played fnac
what happened to xim
name046284

exactly what you wanted

2 months ago#1548421
No
Uncle_Spaghettio

I'm 16, ban me.

2 months ago#1548422
i remember :informative:
Uncle_Spaghettio

I'm 16, ban me.

2 months ago#1548426
pretty sure he got banned on youtube and then we never saw him again
captain-gem-palestine

'24god amongst nusois

2 months ago#1548429(edited 2 months ago)

Uncle_Spaghettio↗
pretty sure he got banned on youtube and then we never saw him again
aw
do we know what for? and what happened to his cord
Jeff

You can succeed integrity_check, I believe in you

2 months ago#1548432
Didn't he listen to cobbo
Uncle_Spaghettio

I'm 16, ban me.

2 months ago#1548434
captain-gem-palestine↗
https://soyjakwiki.org/Mineral_rating_system
Uncle_Spaghettio↗
Show quoted text
pretty sure he got banned on youtube and then we never saw him again
aw
do we know what for? and what happened to his cord
probably because of false reports, i dont know anything about his cord
Uncle_Spaghettio

I'm 16, ban me.

2 months ago#1548435
Jeff↗
Didn't he listen to cobbo
yes
Jeff

You can succeed integrity_check, I believe in you

2 months ago#1548436
Uncle_Spaghettio↗
Jeff↗
Show quoted text
Didn't he listen to cobbo
yes
I saw him on jewtube before
captain-gem-palestine

'24god amongst nusois

2 months ago#1548438
Jeff↗
Didn't he listen to cobbo
yeah and most of the other smvs
Fest303

WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ THIS USER IS A NUSOI

2 months ago#1548440
You mean Andre live?
Fest303

WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ THIS USER IS A NUSOI

2 months ago#1548457
Uncle_Spaghettio↗
pretty sure he got banned on youtube and then we never saw him again
Yeah but he did make another YouTube channel, pretty sure he still makes videos
Log in to reply to this thread.