General & Off-Topic

I made a soysona

That's it...
(The ID has two number 8s)Post #181822
NAD (Not A Demon)
>Ooh so heckin anon like my old tranime kulture website no face with green skin DESU!
man I wish I had ideas liek u this is so epic
its really good
Wordsalot↗unverified
its really good
Bro is GLAZING :sob::sob::sob::sob:
Eshelionite↗unverified
Wordsalot↗unverified
Show quoted text
its really good
Bro is GLAZING :sob::sob::sob::sob:
nigger...
Wordsalot↗unverified
Eshelionite↗unverified
Show quoted text
Bro is GLAZING :sob::sob::sob::sob:
nigger...
DUDE WHY ARE U BEING RACIST
@jimbo
Look at me people actually like me unlike u!
testaccount1488↗unverified
@jimbo
Look at me people actually like me unlike u!
bragging
Wordsalot↗unverified
testaccount1488↗unverified
Show quoted text
@jimbo
Look at me people actually like me unlike u!
bragging
S-sorry soytan...
testaccount1488↗unverified
Wordsalot↗unverified
Show quoted text
testaccount1488↗unverified
Show quoted text
@jimbo
Look at me people actually like me unlike u!
bragging
S-sorry soytan...
nigga the fuck?
Wordsalot↗unverified
testaccount1488↗unverified
Show quoted text
Wordsalot↗unverified
Show quoted text
testaccount1488↗unverified
Show quoted text
@jimbo
Look at me people actually like me unlike u!
bragging
S-sorry soytan...
nigga the fuck?
Sorry I forgot to use google translate and accidentally spoke in my native language, jardian
testaccount1488↗unverified
Wordsalot↗unverified
Show quoted text
testaccount1488↗unverified
Show quoted text
Wordsalot↗unverified
Show quoted text
testaccount1488↗unverified
Show quoted text
@jimbo
Look at me people actually like me unlike u!
bragging
S-sorry soytan...
nigga the fuck?
Sorry I forgot to use google translate and accidentally spoke in my native language, jardian
interesting
its good
mustardlaptop↗unverified
NAD (Not A Demon)
demons are bad
Banned
Stabber↗unverified
Banned
no shit
Wordsalot↗unverified
Eshelionite↗unverified
Show quoted text
Wordsalot↗unverified
Show quoted text
its really good
Bro is GLAZING :sob::sob::sob::sob:
nigger...
Reported for being racist on a liberal website.
Enjoy your ban.
Log in to reply to this thread.