General & Off-Topic

Loved and Hated Namefags

Who’s a namefag that you love and hate?
love: @doctorcoomer
reason: despite the name they are an anti-gooner
hate: @MEKLAV
reason: posts softcore porn
love: ME
hate: nobody
GOKUPOSTER↗
love: ME
hate: nobody
Post #222709
Love: Any xistra namefag
Hate: any transphobic namefag
Nusoinocaca↗
Love: Any xistra namefag
Hate: any transphobic namefag
Post #207876
Brimstatesian↗
Nusoinocaca↗
Show quoted text
Love: Any xistra namefag
Hate: any transphobic namefag
Post #207876
this is really good actually because transphobia is a bad thing
Love: @H3K He's helped and supported me since the very beginning :wholesome:
Hate: @Gooner everything surrounding her is horrifying and deplorable
@Cow
One of the best lads, good posts
@blugetoffsoybooru
you have to be one of the most retarded people here more stupider than newfags and that's saying something, be shamed you're an idiot
Vergilius↗
@Cow
One of the best lads, good posts
@blugetoffsoybooru
you have to be one of the most retarded people here more stupider than newfags and that's saying something, be shamed you're an idiot
Mindbroken
Love @Warrior-Z for being THE gigachad, hate @Olgol because xe is a faggot and a jartycuck
Coalminer↗
Love @Warrior-Z for being THE gigachad, hate @Olgol because xe is a faggot and a jartycuck
Debate me slutty
Olgol↗unverified
Coalminer↗
Show quoted text
Love @Warrior-Z for being THE gigachad, hate @Olgol because xe is a faggot and a jartycuck
Mi have tbp and are be fuc.k.ed by many bibisi
>the real olgol has appeared
Post #1388
Olgol↗
Coalminer↗
Show quoted text
Love @Warrior-Z for being THE gigachad, hate @Olgol because xe is a faggot and a jartycuck
Debate me slutty
not helping your case buddy, obviously you shouldn't kneel to some hate but still you know yourself, don't pretend you aren't looked down upon
Olgol↗
Coalminer↗
Show quoted text
Love @Warrior-Z for being THE gigachad, hate @Olgol because xe is a faggot and a jartycuck
Debate me slutty
Crush xhem my xista
Coalminer↗
Olgol↗
Show quoted text
Mi have tbp and are be fuc.k.ed by many bibisi
You're an annoying piece of shit and I'm not even saying that as a way to insult you. I mean it, I really do. You can't debate for shit
Olgol↗
Coalminer↗
Show quoted text
You're an annoying piece of shit and I'm not even saying that as a way to insult you. I mean it, I really do. You can't debate for shit
>Post #261457
Clitty leakage
Olgol↗
Coalminer↗
Show quoted text
Olgol↗
Show quoted text
Mi have tbp and are be fuc.k.ed by many bibisi
You're an annoying piece of shit and I'm not even saying that as a way to insult you. I mean it, I really do. You can't debate for shit
is she w faps though
@Coalminer please marry me and be my submissive male house wife
Log in to reply to this thread.