6 replies·152 views

am i the oldest-fag left

captain-gem-palestine

'24god amongst nusois

2 months ago#1537558
most forums seem to have a lot of old users but everyone i see is a 25-26fag
froots the only one ive seen with an older joindate and he is a dnb
Usnutt

yo momma

2 months ago#1537599
snca and I joined the snarky in 2022 so I mog you...
Fest303

WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ THIS USER IS A NUSOI

2 months ago#1537635
One of the oldest ones but there probably someone older on here
Jeff

You can succeed integrity_check, I believe in you

2 months ago#1537640
we have lolkeklmaolmaohahaxd
captain-gem-palestine

'24god amongst nusois

2 months ago#1537645
Jeff↗
we have lolkeklmaolmaohahaxd
marge
Jeff

You can succeed integrity_check, I believe in you

2 months ago#1537650
captain-gem-palestine↗
Jeff↗
Show quoted text
we have lolkeklmaolmaohahaxd
marge
https://soybooru.com/user/lolkekkeklmaolmaolmaoxdhaha
captain-gem-palestine

'24god amongst nusois

2 months ago#1537711
Jeff↗
captain-gem-palestine↗
Show quoted text
marge
https://soybooru.com/user/lolkekkeklmaolmaolmaoxdhaha
>joined before literally everyone else
>still manages to have a godawful, 26 character unsearchable name whilst EVERY SINGLE name was available
what did @lolkekkeklmaolmaolmaoxdhaha mean by this
Log in to reply to this thread.