General & Off-Topic

Age regression: fetish or valid coping mechanism?

I age regress because my stepfather stole my innocence from me at the age of 12. Does that make me a sick freak in your eyes? Wanting to recapture the childhood that was taken away from me at the hands of an evil rapist?
/ 9
I might pin this
Zonky↗
I might pin this
Please do
Zonky↗
I might pin this
Post #253203
Zonky↗
I might pin this
I beat you to it
Both
Dove↗
Zonky↗
Show quoted text
I might pin this
I beat you to it
Thanks
LOL
Interesting
Only ever valid in a greggs
Post #261414
ubababfafhahjjjjjjjjjwaraaaaaaaaaaaa
Only valid in Islamabad😂😂😂
training_wheels↗
Post #261414
ubababfafhahjjjjjjjjjwaraaaaaaaaaaaa
Interesting
Zonky i am losing my shit laughing man i have never seen something this clever and hilarious in my life
agugu
leonardo↗
LOL
Oh really. You think rape is funny?
Dino↗
agugu
<hello shardee, mi nombre es mist
Dino↗
agugu
Agugu is awesome. As if Mymy wasn’t already charming enough, what if she was also a cute baby? Haha.
___↗
Dino↗
Show quoted text
agugu
<hello shardee, mi nombre es mist
agugu
It is a coping mechanism
/ 9
Log in to reply to this thread.