General & Off-Topic

I haven't pooped for 4 days

Help
/ 3
Stop obsessing with dead game that hasnt had any updates since 20 years ago then bharat will come and help you poop sar
Eat some food and then drink coffee or something
skate↗
Stop obsessing with dead game that hasnt had any updates since 20 years ago then bharat will come and help you poop sar
I refuse to stop being obsessed with a dead game where you walk through the same 14 areas.
Jeff↗
Eat some food and then drink coffee or something
I've been eating nonstop and sipping on warm drinks. Still not working:tired:
RealSammyplop↗
Jeff↗
Show quoted text
Eat some food and then drink coffee or something
I've been eating nonstop and sipping on warm drinks. Still not working:tired:
Go see bharat doctor
RealSammyplop↗
Jeff↗
Show quoted text
Eat some food and then drink coffee or something
I've been eating nonstop and sipping on warm drinks. Still not working:tired:
You should see a doctor
skate↗
RealSammyplop↗
Show quoted text
Jeff↗
Show quoted text
Eat some food and then drink coffee or something
I've been eating nonstop and sipping on warm drinks. Still not working:tired:
Go see bharat doctor
Jeff↗
RealSammyplop↗
Show quoted text
Jeff↗
Show quoted text
Eat some food and then drink coffee or something
I've been eating nonstop and sipping on warm drinks. Still not working:tired:
You should see a doctor
I won't
RealSammyplop↗
skate↗
Show quoted text
RealSammyplop↗
Show quoted text
Jeff↗
Show quoted text
Eat some food and then drink coffee or something
I've been eating nonstop and sipping on warm drinks. Still not working:tired:
Go see bharat doctor
Jeff↗
Show quoted text
RealSammyplop↗
Show quoted text
Jeff↗
Show quoted text
Eat some food and then drink coffee or something
I've been eating nonstop and sipping on warm drinks. Still not working:tired:
You should see a doctor
I won't
I see. Why?
Go poop then dumb ass nigga:sob::skull:
But us bharat help you poop sar! We are da cow dung KINGS!
Jeff↗
RealSammyplop↗
Show quoted text
skate↗
Show quoted text
RealSammyplop↗
Show quoted text
Jeff↗
Show quoted text
Eat some food and then drink coffee or something
I've been eating nonstop and sipping on warm drinks. Still not working:tired:
Go see bharat doctor
Jeff↗
Show quoted text
RealSammyplop↗
Show quoted text
Jeff↗
Show quoted text
Eat some food and then drink coffee or something
I've been eating nonstop and sipping on warm drinks. Still not working:tired:
You should see a doctor
I won't
I see. Why?
Because I just won't, okay?!:slf:
RealSammyplop↗
Jeff↗
Show quoted text
RealSammyplop↗
Show quoted text
skate↗
Show quoted text
RealSammyplop↗
Show quoted text
Jeff↗
Show quoted text
Eat some food and then drink coffee or something
I've been eating nonstop and sipping on warm drinks. Still not working:tired:
Go see bharat doctor
Jeff↗
Show quoted text
RealSammyplop↗
Show quoted text
Jeff↗
Show quoted text
Eat some food and then drink coffee or something
I've been eating nonstop and sipping on warm drinks. Still not working:tired:
You should see a doctor
I won't
I see. Why?
Because I just won't, okay?!:slf:
Secretly a caca that doesnt have a drivers license to go to a bharat doctor. Mawds!
RealSammyplop↗
Jeff↗
Show quoted text
RealSammyplop↗
Show quoted text
skate↗
Show quoted text
RealSammyplop↗
Show quoted text
Jeff↗
Show quoted text
Eat some food and then drink coffee or something
I've been eating nonstop and sipping on warm drinks. Still not working:tired:
Go see bharat doctor
Jeff↗
Show quoted text
RealSammyplop↗
Show quoted text
Jeff↗
Show quoted text
Eat some food and then drink coffee or something
I've been eating nonstop and sipping on warm drinks. Still not working:tired:
You should see a doctor
I won't
I see. Why?
Because I just won't, okay?!:slf:
I hear that answer a lot.
skate↗
RealSammyplop↗
Show quoted text
Jeff↗
Show quoted text
RealSammyplop↗
Show quoted text
skate↗
Show quoted text
RealSammyplop↗
Show quoted text
Jeff↗
Show quoted text
Eat some food and then drink coffee or something
I've been eating nonstop and sipping on warm drinks. Still not working:tired:
Go see bharat doctor
Jeff↗
Show quoted text
RealSammyplop↗
Show quoted text
Jeff↗
Show quoted text
Eat some food and then drink coffee or something
I've been eating nonstop and sipping on warm drinks. Still not working:tired:
You should see a doctor
I won't
I see. Why?
Because I just won't, okay?!:slf:
Secretly a caca that doesnt have a drivers license to go to a bharat doctor. Mawds!
The hospital is like 10 minutes away from my home but I'm too lazy. I will go to the hospital if I can't poop in the next 2 days doe
RealSammyplop↗
skate↗
Show quoted text
RealSammyplop↗
Show quoted text
Jeff↗
Show quoted text
RealSammyplop↗
Show quoted text
skate↗
Show quoted text
RealSammyplop↗
Show quoted text
Jeff↗
Show quoted text
Eat some food and then drink coffee or something
I've been eating nonstop and sipping on warm drinks. Still not working:tired:
Go see bharat doctor
Jeff↗
Show quoted text
RealSammyplop↗
Show quoted text
Jeff↗
Show quoted text
Eat some food and then drink coffee or something
I've been eating nonstop and sipping on warm drinks. Still not working:tired:
You should see a doctor
I won't
I see. Why?
Because I just won't, okay?!:slf:
Secretly a caca that doesnt have a drivers license to go to a bharat doctor. Mawds!
The hospital is like 10 minutes away from my home but I'm too lazy. I will go to the hospital if I can't poop in the next 2 days doe
No poop 6 days? THEN you go see bharat kang to help you poop to respect india culture???? MAWWWDDSSS QOOT BAN DIS
Drink laxatives
Is this you?
AdolfTrumpson↗
Is this you?
Yes
A fucking jet is passing by again
/ 3
Log in to reply to this thread.