33 replies·328 views

When was the last time you went outside

Bluntmore

Homeowner

2 months ago#1529456
/ 2
2 months ago#1529458
ohhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Jeff

You can succeed integrity_check, I believe in you

2 months ago#1529459
For the purpose of going outside, it was maybe like 2 weeks ago.
eslGOD

Zachagansk VVON

2 months ago#1529465
I go outside every day.
2 months ago#1529466
Today
custard

Sheriff of Soybooru

2 months ago#1529467
training_wheels↗
ohhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Buno stop
2 months ago#1529468
Yall are genuine bums if you say anything other than today
Olgol

Enemy of the fatherless nation (Shroom)

2 months ago#1529469
Yesterday :unc:
MymyWABAG

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty.

2 months ago#1529471
Like a few hours ago I went on walk
Nigar

>Science holding strong sir!

2 months ago#1529473
Yesterday
swag

little big buddy

2 months ago#1529474
Today
2 months ago#1529482
yesterday
AJpeyLRN

ALL JANNIES please end your LIVES RIGHT NOW

2 months ago#1529483
Tomorrow
pietyWQN

Piety Status: It's Miller Time!

2 months ago#1529485
i go out to my shed to make furniture a lot
Jeff

You can succeed integrity_check, I believe in you

2 months ago#1529488
MymyWABAG↗
Like a few hours ago I went on walk
What time was it, and was it in a public space?
MymyWABAG

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty.

2 months ago#1529493(edited 2 months ago)
Jeff↗
MymyWABAG↗
Show quoted text
Like a few hours ago I went on walk
What time was it, and was it in a public space?
Like 4:00 PM, I just walked around my neighborhood n sheit
Jeff

You can succeed integrity_check, I believe in you

2 months ago#1529498
MymyWABAG↗
Jeff↗
Show quoted text
MymyWABAG↗
Show quoted text
Like a few hours ago I went on walk
What time was it, and was it in a public space?
Like 4:00 PM, I just walked around my neighborhood n sheit
I see. Interesting.
custard

Sheriff of Soybooru

2 months ago#1529501
pietyWQN↗
i go out to my shed to make furniture a lot
Really because I go out to my shed and make out with super hot babes a lot
swag

little big buddy

2 months ago#1529502
Zwedon↗
yesterday
Umm you were supposed to say "I Don't Know" :nailbiter:
Dino

dinophono

2 months ago#1529503
does going to my balcony to take sun count
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.