19 replies·172 views

last time you puked

2 months ago#1509606
for me it was 9 months ago
2 months ago#1509608
I don't know
2 months ago#1509610
years ago
2 months ago#1509612
I can't remember
2 months ago#1509613
Zwedon↗
years ago
why?
2 months ago#1509614
I don’t not
Jeff

You can succeed integrity_check, I believe in you

2 months ago#1509615
Sometimes on purpose, maybe like a week ago.
2 months ago#1509617
UncleBaoWarrior↗
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
years ago
why?
What do you mean
2 months ago#1509618
a week ago
I ate expired gum
2 months ago#1509619
Quit your bitchin' nigger.mp4(1001.79 KB)
Jeff

You can succeed integrity_check, I believe in you

2 months ago#1509623
Sometimes I "puke" in my own mouth and eat my food again, I probably did that like a day ago
2 months ago#1509624
Zwedon↗
UncleBaoWarrior↗
Show quoted text
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
years ago
why?
What do you mean
The reason why you puked?
2 months ago#1509625
Noubcadi↗
Quit your bitchin' nigger.mp4(1001.79 KB)
videos aren't working mustard fix your site right fucking now
2 months ago#1509628
Jeff↗
Sometimes I "puke" in my own mouth and eat my food again, I probably did that like a day ago
birdnigga
2 months ago#1509629
UncleBaoWarrior↗
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
UncleBaoWarrior↗
Show quoted text
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
years ago
why?
What do you mean
The reason why you puked?
Long car ride
2 months ago#1509643
Zwedon↗
UncleBaoWarrior↗
Show quoted text
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
UncleBaoWarrior↗
Show quoted text
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
years ago
why?
What do you mean
The reason why you puked?
Long car ride
Oh we share the same cause for why we puked:informative:
The smell of gasoline makes me nauseous
Philippe

Herring Choker

2 months ago#1509653(edited 2 months ago)
Like a week ago, i drank too many long drinks, i had waited for 15 hours and couldn't stand to wait any more, shits were taunting me, calling my name.
2 months ago#1509657
UncleBaoWarrior↗
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
UncleBaoWarrior↗
Show quoted text
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
UncleBaoWarrior↗
Show quoted text
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
years ago
why?
What do you mean
The reason why you puked?
Long car ride
Oh we share the same cause for why we puked:informative:
The smell of gasoline makes me nauseous
Interesting
2 months ago#1509671
Philippe↗
Like a week ago, i drank too many long drinks, i had waited for 15 hours and couldn't stand to wait any more, shits were taunting me, calling my name.
Ive never drunk alcohol, but a friend of mine who does once drank a little too much without eating anything first. It was the most Ive ever seen a nigga puke.
Philippe

Herring Choker

2 months ago#1509675
UncleBaoWarrior↗
Philippe↗
Show quoted text
Like a week ago, i drank too many long drinks, i had waited for 15 hours and couldn't stand to wait any more, shits were taunting me, calling my name.
Ive never drunk alcohol, but a friend of mine who does once drank a little too much without eating anything first. It was the most Ive ever seen a nigga puke.
Damn aight
Log in to reply to this thread.