1102 replies·6280 views

stuff about me because i'm new

Meow_girl

Feeling friendly today!!

2 months ago#1505181
One- My name is Meow, not really, but you can call me that.
Two- I like making friends! The more the merrier. Though I do not have many right now :sob:
Three- I love drawing and it is my main hobby.
Four- I like watching cartoons, and I just like animations in general.
Five- Even if I like making friends I am quite shy.
Six- I am not very good with internet stuff and I do not understand most of it.
Seven- No seven because i cannot think of more stuff hehe

And that is all, thank you four reading 🩵
/ 56
swag

little big buddy

2 months ago#1505186
Tvvitterpill overdose
14lesothowon88

wew, anyways what were you saying?

2 months ago#1505187
you seem touchable:horny:
name046284

exactly what you wanted

2 months ago#1505188

Meow_girl↗unverified
Six- I am not very good with internet stuff and I do not understand most of it.
Seven- No seven because i cannot think of more stuff hehe
AYYYYY SIX SEEEVEEEEENNNNN
Jeff

You can succeed integrity_check, I believe in you

2 months ago#1505190
12345....
SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
2 months ago#1505191
no one cares
2 months ago#1505193
The coal that killed the ru
14lesothowon88

wew, anyways what were you saying?

2 months ago#1505196
name046284↗
Meow_girl↗unverified
Show quoted text
Six- I am not very good with internet stuff and I do not understand most of it.
Seven- No seven because i cannot think of more stuff hehe
AYYYYY SIX SEEEVEEEEENNNNN
good one name046284
name046284

exactly what you wanted

2 months ago#1505201
14lesothowon88↗
name046284↗
Show quoted text
AYYYYY SIX SEEEVEEEEENNNNN
good one name046284
Thanks
2 months ago#1505203
Hello newbie
2 months ago#1505204
Jeff↗
12345....
SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
xk9TJy8iWWvKr6DP.mp4(473.09 KB)
2 months ago#1505207
May I ask, why are you so gay? (In the nicest way possible)
Gerontono

"I Will Always Be A Gemmy Poster" IWABAGP.

2 months ago#1505209
Might be a xittergrant:thinking:
2 months ago#1505211
SerChuddietheStrong↗
May I ask, why are you so gay? (In the nicest way possible)
You wear diapers
Coalminer

NIGOUR!

2 months ago#1505214
gapejaks_top_guy↗
SerChuddietheStrong↗
Show quoted text
May I ask, why are you so gay? (In the nicest way possible)
You wear diapers
>Post #155646
2 months ago#1505215
gapejaks_top_guy↗
SerChuddietheStrong↗
Show quoted text
May I ask, why are you so gay? (In the nicest way possible)
You wear diapers
Nigga fell for the falseflag
2 months ago#1505216
SerChuddietheStrong↗
gapejaks_top_guy↗
Show quoted text
SerChuddietheStrong↗
Show quoted text
May I ask, why are you so gay? (In the nicest way possible)
You wear diapers
Nigga fell for the falseflag
>falling for obvious falseflags
Post #123707
Gerontono

"I Will Always Be A Gemmy Poster" IWABAGP.

2 months ago#1505217
Also...

MOST MALE NIGGER HERE:sob:
CoalFarmerTheBestNamefagInPol

I love everyone and everything

2 months ago#1505219
welcome to the soybooru :wholesome:
/ 56
Log in to reply to this thread.