General & Off-Topic

I met Jesus in a dream and he told me that I'm a trash

Few days ago, I saw Jesus in a dream. He told me that I'm a trash of a human. I was shocked.
And I don't think this is just a dream. I do think I'm a bad Christian as well. I should be better.
i had a bad dream too, i dreamt i watched south park and jesus was being mocked (not as bad as yours, but worth mentioning)
I had a similar dream. Not of Jesus calling me trash of human, but of Jesus being crucified while I witnessed the crucifixion and I cried.

Dunchenman↗
I had a similar dream. Not of Jesus calling me trash of human, but of Jesus being crucified while I witnessed the crucifixion and I cried.
most dreams i have of Jesus are good though, i usually dream Jesus is defending me from demons as i say the jesus prayer
Man I wish I still had comprehensible dreams, my dreams now are as incomprehensible and forgettable as them chuddy woah jacks
Admre↗
Man I wish I still had comprehensible dreams, my dreams now are as incomprehensible and forgettable as them chuddy woah jacks
I don't even remember my dreams, maybe once in a blue moon I'll have minor recollections of them, but even then, these will be forgotten about by the end of the day.
My dream often are incomprehensible slideshows but i do get a comprehensible one every once in a while
Man I wish I still had comprehensible dreams, my dreams now are as incomprehensible and forgettable as them chuddy woah jacks
My dreams were about crazy architecture such as malls/hotel lobbies/airports. One of my scariest dreams that I remember was where I was in a dark room that had a mound of wet newspapers or sponge or something stacked almost to the ceiling with a just a sliver left for light to pass through and to crawl over. On the other side of the mound was a blue bathroom with a drain in the middle. In the dream my vision snapped away from my pov into one of the corners of the bathroom, and then dirty water stared to circulate and enter the drain at increasing speeds. Could be misremembering some details
>catholics unironically trust their dreams
jsid
oscari↗
>catholics unironically trust their dreams
jsid
Hmm i believe something can be told from dreams but you have to guess if it a genuine message, some random dream shit or lucifer trying to trick you
E621isourhomeland↗
oscari↗
Show quoted text
>catholics unironically trust their dreams
jsid
Hmm i believe something can be told from dreams but you have to guess if it a genuine message, some random dream shit or lucifer trying to trick you
your mind is particularly vulnerable while sleeping due to it lacking the normal inhibitions of waking life, unrestrained imagination.
oscari↗
>catholics unironically trust their dreams
jsid
trusting dreams is based
GoyRoyaleWon↗
oscari↗
Show quoted text
>catholics unironically trust their dreams
jsid
trusting dreams is based
NO IT'S NOT
in every dream part of it is truth you just have to figure out what part is true and false
oscari↗
GoyRoyaleWon↗
Show quoted text
oscari↗
Show quoted text
>catholics unironically trust their dreams
jsid
trusting dreams is based
NO IT'S NOT
your dreams cant create any new info it just recycles whats already there its just your subconcious speaking to you
oscari↗
GoyRoyaleWon↗
Show quoted text
oscari↗
Show quoted text
>catholics unironically trust their dreams
jsid
trusting dreams is based
NO IT'S NOT
it is
ive been teling you its the end times nigga
I had a dream that I was BLEACHED
Log in to reply to this thread.