89 replies·489 views

Can all of you niggas downdoot me so I can have my low negative reaction scores again

2 months ago#1496879
random ass nigger from niggerhell just updoots everybaldi eve and doe I haven't seen yorzhik do it
/ 5
2 months ago#1496880·
Bump
2 months ago#1496881
ok
2 months ago#1496884·
Buop
2 months ago#1496886·
zxtacdddfp9↗
Bump
Fuck
2 months ago#1496887·
unat↗
ok
Do it now
2 months ago#1496893·
Pmub
2 months ago#1496896·
Ok who the fuck keeps updooting shit
Jeff

You can succeed integrity_check, I believe in you

2 months ago#1496900
zxtacdddfp9↗
Ok who the fuck keeps updooting shit
Me
2 months ago#1496906·
Jeff↗
zxtacdddfp9↗
Show quoted text
Ok who the fuck keeps updooting shit
Me
Kill yourself
2 months ago#1496910
Bup
2 months ago#1496922
Fuck you
2 months ago#1496926
>75 reaction score
Nigger
2 months ago#1496935
Well isn't this fucking great awesome really awesome
2 months ago#1496939
all I want was my negative reaction score back fuck
Aryanchud

Gaslight, Gatekeep,Gigaquote

2 months ago#1496942
zxtacdddfp9↗
random ass nigger from niggerhell just updoots everybaldi eve and doe I haven't seen yorzhik do it
Was saying a racial slur REALLY necessary?
rittie

yellow ball

2 months ago#1496943
positive reaction this bitch just to spite him
Govnoje

Vlod=God

2 months ago#1496945
Aryanchud↗
zxtacdddfp9↗
Show quoted text
random ass nigger from niggerhell just updoots everybaldi eve and doe I haven't seen yorzhik do it
Was saying a racial slur REALLY necessary?
Nazi cuck go away
2 months ago#1496946
Aryanchud↗
zxtacdddfp9↗
Show quoted text
random ass nigger from niggerhell just updoots everybaldi eve and doe I haven't seen yorzhik do it
Was saying a racial slur REALLY necessary?
Downdoot me nigger
2 months ago#1496949
rittie↗
positive reaction this bitch just to spite him
I know this is bait but come on you kike
/ 5
Log in to reply to this thread.