76 replies·886 views

I have never seen a troon IRL

NJr

Santos FC & Brazil #10

6 months ago#116765
That's it, or whatever.
/ 4
emerald

👀4️⃣🅰️😍⬛️👸🔛🧅

6 months ago#116769
Ive seen a few
emerald

👀4️⃣🅰️😍⬛️👸🔛🧅

6 months ago#116772
They tend to hurt your eyes by looking at them
6 months ago#116775
I knew a few pooners
6 months ago#116777
I have, they act like retards. Also, emerald are you better now.
6 months ago#116779
funnelbeaker↗
I knew a few pooners
Blew*
6 months ago#116780
emerald↗
They tend to hurt your eyes by looking at them
Tsmt
6 months ago#116782
>Blew*
6 months ago#116783(edited 6 months ago)
Everyone above and below me is a troon
6 months ago#116784
funnelbeaker↗
>Blew*
6 months ago#116785
6 months ago#116787
emerald

👀4️⃣🅰️😍⬛️👸🔛🧅

6 months ago#116788
Monkey quoting will never catch on
Abelian

Commutatoring

6 months ago#116789
Thub↗
funnelbeaker↗
Show quoted text
I knew a few pooners
Blew*
Oh ho ho, what a delightful jape! Wonderfully meme'd, my friend!
6 months ago#116790
emerald↗
Monkey quoting will never catch on
6 months ago#116793
>Monkey quoting will never catch on
6 months ago#116795
emerald↗
Monkey quoting will never catch on
>Monkey quoting will never catch on
Post #176491
6 months ago#116796
funnelbeaker↗
>Monkey quoting will never catch on
Is that emerald
6 months ago#116798
Thub↗
funnelbeaker↗
Show quoted text
>Monkey quoting will never catch on
Is that emerald
yeah thats his facedox
6 months ago#116800
He looks like a primary school child
/ 4
Log in to reply to this thread.