7 replies·155 views

Should I post my proposal of my Nuurumoji in General or Metadiscussion?

CrownSPBW

Du spy dans l'air!

2 months ago#1468612
Post #258497
Here's the 'moji btw, I called it :cinema: & it's used for gemmy SMV's, pirated movies, or watching shitflinging.
MEKLAV

2607:fea8:1064:9200:d536:3cf9:13b5:35c

2 months ago#1468618
BUMP!
name046284

exactly what you wanted

2 months ago#1468619(edited 2 months ago)
Sage
MEKLAV

2607:fea8:1064:9200:d536:3cf9:13b5:35c

2 months ago#1468621
name046284↗unverified
Sgae
mailto:fail
Prince_Narcissist

Prince of Soybooru / Coq aout in public fuqqqing 333 girls / Sexiest person on the soysphere

2 months ago#1468626
>Should I post my proposal of my Nuurumoji in General or Metadiscussion?
Post #243362Post #243362Post #243362Post #243362
Zonky

Zonkey

2 months ago#1468631
I like it
2 months ago#1468642(edited 2 months ago)
@custard Add dis
CrownSPBW

Du spy dans l'air!

2 months ago#1468688
I was originally gonna think the A24 Logo, but it looked too similar to the QOS
Log in to reply to this thread.