General & Off-Topic

Petition to rape Mustard

Rape Mustard?

/ 2
Do I get to rape him?
he would enjoy that
Jeff↗
Do I get to rape him?
Yes
Rape Zonky for being the only one that voted against rape
Sissify and rape mustard for ruining the approval system
Turn mustard into a public sex slave
Knock Mustard aout and rape him in an alley way with a lead pipe
Yes for killing my boyfriend coalfarmer
Talant↗
Rape Zonky for being the only one that voted against rape
He kinda has to, or else mayomust will demote him and leak his addy
Put Mustard in the brazen bull
HewlettBraptard↗
Talant↗
Show quoted text
Rape Zonky for being the only one that voted against rape
He kinda has to, or else mayomust will demote him and leak his addy
LoL
>Musteee mooo i was the only one that voted no on the poll. Am i allowed to get unpantied now?
Rape mustard for 24 hours straight, feeding him nothing but cum, break all his bones, then crucify him.
@custard you took everything away from me
MymyWABAG↗
Rape mustard for 24 hours straight, feeding him nothing but cum, break all his bones, then crucify him.
Yo thats too much i like ur GuP pfp haha
MymyWABAG↗
Rape mustard for 24 hours straight, feeding him nothing but cum, break all his bones, then crucify him.
Be careful, Mymy, or else Mayochup will demote and deflower you :sad:
MymyWABAG↗
Rape mustard for 24 hours straight, feeding him nothing but cum, break all his bones, then crucify him.
also make zonky watch, then rape him when mustard dies
Total janny rape (expect the ones I like)
Look, I ain't gonna rape the lil nigga. First, I'm gonna take him out, maybe to an Italian, or maybe a Greek... Then, as the night moves on, I make subtle moves, he's feeling the romance in the air, but yet, I don't push it. The atmosphere naturally evolves into something that makes the prospect of passionate love-making an inevitability. We go home and then I rape his buttocks
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.