General & Off-Topic

Undersissies coping and seething because Toby Fuchs used gendered pronouns

:kek::kek::kek:

/ 2
Shit transvestites care about
Dr_Ek↗
:kek::kek::kek:
the creator is always right
this is why i don't associate with other UNDERTALE fans. Most of them are really annoying
swag↗
this is why i don't associate with other UNDERTALE fans. Most of them are really annoying
that's a good call given the de-facto face of the undertroon and deltatroon fandoms is a disgusting tranny that will not even resemble a real woman in a million years (ciblesgd)
@Dr_Ek What were you doing on the UNDERTALE subreddit :jsid:
>ZONKPUNCH
:coomer:
swag↗
@Dr_Ek What were you doing on the UNDERTALE subreddit :jsid:
i was just scrolling the homepage, but i'll admit that i sometimes go on the undertroon and deltatroons subs mostly for gegs
Dr_Ek↗
swag↗
Show quoted text
this is why i don't associate with other UNDERTALE fans. Most of them are really annoying
that's a good call given the de-facto face of the undertroon and deltatroon fandoms is a disgusting tranny that will not even resemble a real woman in a million years (ciblesgd)
I never understood why he got so popular, his content isn't even good :locked:
swag↗
Dr_Ek↗
Show quoted text
swag↗
Show quoted text
this is why i don't associate with other UNDERTALE fans. Most of them are really annoying
that's a good call given the de-facto face of the undertroon and deltatroon fandoms is a disgusting tranny that will not even resemble a real woman in a million years (ciblesgd)
I never understood why he got so popular, his content isn't even good :locked:
>his content isn't even good
Post #25310
Dr_Ek↗
swag↗
Show quoted text
@Dr_Ek What were you doing on the UNDERTALE subreddit :jsid:
i was just scrolling the homepage, but i'll admit that i sometimes go on the undertroon and deltatroons subs mostly for gegs
I go there for news sometimes because I'm an obsessed undertalecucka but it sucks bad :nailbiter:
swag↗
Dr_Ek↗
Show quoted text
swag↗
Show quoted text
this is why i don't associate with other UNDERTALE fans. Most of them are really annoying
that's a good call given the de-facto face of the undertroon and deltatroon fandoms is a disgusting tranny that will not even resemble a real woman in a million years (ciblesgd)
I never understood why he got so popular, his content isn't even good :locked:
his content is really just nothing
Vashkentya↗
swag↗
Show quoted text
Dr_Ek↗
Show quoted text
swag↗
Show quoted text
this is why i don't associate with other UNDERTALE fans. Most of them are really annoying
that's a good call given the de-facto face of the undertroon and deltatroon fandoms is a disgusting tranny that will not even resemble a real woman in a million years (ciblesgd)
I never understood why he got so popular, his content isn't even good :locked:
>his content isn't even good
Post #25310
I accidentally became @Hate for a moment :nailbiter::nailbiter:
swag↗
Vashkentya↗
Show quoted text
swag↗
Show quoted text
Dr_Ek↗
Show quoted text
swag↗
Show quoted text
this is why i don't associate with other UNDERTALE fans. Most of them are really annoying
that's a good call given the de-facto face of the undertroon and deltatroon fandoms is a disgusting tranny that will not even resemble a real woman in a million years (ciblesgd)
I never understood why he got so popular, his content isn't even good :locked:
>his content isn't even good
Post #25310
I accidentally became @Hate for a moment :nailbiter::nailbiter:
Bhai can't resist being s***ster because he is F**DIST CAMSKIN
Dr_Ek↗
swag↗
Show quoted text
Dr_Ek↗
Show quoted text
swag↗
Show quoted text
this is why i don't associate with other UNDERTALE fans. Most of them are really annoying
that's a good call given the de-facto face of the undertroon and deltatroon fandoms is a disgusting tranny that will not even resemble a real woman in a million years (ciblesgd)
I never understood why he got so popular, his content isn't even good :locked:
his content is really just nothing
It's the most recycled slop ever that only literal soyboys can laugh at :fact: I wish we had actually za'd him on stream like planned during Operation: Deltarape 3
Vashkentya↗unverified
swag↗
Show quoted text
I never understood why he got so popular, his content isn't even good :locked:
>his content isn't even good
Post #25310
Post #250386
>my tama goons are better. slava ukraini!
zxtacdddfp9↗
>ZONKPUNCH
:coomer:
DOK TERS

Hate↗
swag↗
Show quoted text
Vashkentya↗
Show quoted text
swag↗
Show quoted text
Dr_Ek↗
Show quoted text
swag↗
Show quoted text
this is why i don't associate with other UNDERTALE fans. Most of them are really annoying
that's a good call given the de-facto face of the undertroon and deltatroon fandoms is a disgusting tranny that will not even resemble a real woman in a million years (ciblesgd)
I never understood why he got so popular, his content isn't even good :locked:
>his content isn't even good
Post #25310
I accidentally became @Hate for a moment :nailbiter::nailbiter:
Bhai can't resist being s***ster because he is F**DIST CAMSKIN
whites own you blud i fuc.k you bloody
swag↗
swag↗
Show quoted text
Vashkentya↗
Show quoted text
swag↗
Show quoted text
Dr_Ek↗
Show quoted text
swag↗
Show quoted text
this is why i don't associate with other UNDERTALE fans. Most of them are really annoying
that's a good call given the de-facto face of the undertroon and deltatroon fandoms is a disgusting tranny that will not even resemble a real woman in a million years (ciblesgd)
I never understood why he got so popular, his content isn't even good :locked:
>his content isn't even good
Post #25310
I accidentally became @Hate for a moment :nailbiter::nailbiter:
Hate↗
Show quoted text
swag↗
Show quoted text
Vashkentya↗
Show quoted text
swag↗
Show quoted text
Dr_Ek↗
Show quoted text
swag↗
Show quoted text
this is why i don't associate with other UNDERTALE fans. Most of them are really annoying
that's a good call given the de-facto face of the undertroon and deltatroon fandoms is a disgusting tranny that will not even resemble a real woman in a million years (ciblesgd)
I never understood why he got so popular, his content isn't even good :locked:
>his content isn't even good
Post #25310
I accidentally became @Hate for a moment :nailbiter::nailbiter:
Bhai can't resist being s***ster because he is F**DIST CAMSKIN
whites own you blud i fuc.k you bloody
CAMSKINS DON'T EVEN OWN DEY LAND
Hate↗
swag↗
Show quoted text
whites own you blud i fuc.k you bloody
CAMSKINS DON'T EVEN OWN DEY LAND
ameribrappas aren't white :kek: euroLORDs won
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.