16 replies·217 views

Can someone explain the "Mumma!!" joke to me?

MexiaryanGeronto

Mexiaryan Gerontophile also simply known as MexiaryanGeronto or "Mecksuh Arian" by obsessed cucks

2 months ago#1447541
You know the one with the white Nordic chad or the White "sheeeeittt" guy and he's like "Mumma!" to the indian chad surrounded by women. What does it mean? :brainlet::brainlet::brainlet:
Mymykiller1488

I am not racist! I just hate niggas.And i like fpe and talk about it with tiquan and Wooski.

2 months ago#1447544
Indian new world order
Mymykiller1488

I am not racist! I just hate niggas.And i like fpe and talk about it with tiquan and Wooski.

2 months ago#1447546
NGL I wanna fuck a north indian aunty who comes from punjab
2 months ago#1447550
Mymykiller1488↗
NGL I wanna fuck a north indian aunty who comes from punjab
Hi
2 months ago#1447554
Post #206040
Mymykiller1488

I am not racist! I just hate niggas.And i like fpe and talk about it with tiquan and Wooski.

2 months ago#1447560
BootsandChainsaws↗
Mymykiller1488↗
Show quoted text
NGL I wanna fuck a north indian aunty who comes from punjab
Hi
Let fuck n suck
2 months ago#1447567
Mymykiller1488↗
BootsandChainsaws↗
Show quoted text
Hi
Let fuck n suck
Post #237187
MexiaryanGeronto

Mexiaryan Gerontophile also simply known as MexiaryanGeronto or "Mecksuh Arian" by obsessed cucks

2 months ago#1447576
I'm not baiting I'm genuinely not 100 percent certain what its trying to mean
moidslayer

i'm a demon kitty i love rainbows and tacos and cats and randomness

2 months ago#1447580
the average cumskin's mother has had sex with so many men that it's hard to determine who the father is :informative:
MexiaryanGeronto

Mexiaryan Gerontophile also simply known as MexiaryanGeronto or "Mecksuh Arian" by obsessed cucks

2 months ago#1447610
moidslayer↗
the average cumskin's mother has had sex with so many men that it's hard to determine who the father is :informative:
I mean maybe??? I still think you'd know who your father was unless he wasn't in your life. This can happen anywhere too? It also happens a lot of times in Africa and some other places.
moidslayer

i'm a demon kitty i love rainbows and tacos and cats and randomness

2 months ago#1447626
MexiaryanGeronto↗
moidslayer↗
Show quoted text
the average cumskin's mother has had sex with so many men that it's hard to determine who the father is :informative:
I mean maybe??? I still think you'd know who your father was unless he wasn't in your life. This can happen anywhere too? It also happens a lot of times in Africa and some other places.
doesn't happen in india tho :informative:
EternalAcridStench

kill this shit site already

2 months ago#1447629
its basically a group of memes satirizing anti white yes chad memes that jeets post
Mymykiller1488

I am not racist! I just hate niggas.And i like fpe and talk about it with tiquan and Wooski.

2 months ago#1447631
>When I was about 13, I loved angry birds, I had every game all the way to angry Birds seasons and HD and I had every toy and merchandise they had at the store, I was playing angry birds and then all of a sudden Terence showed up and turned me on. I COULDN’T STAND IT, I WAS GOING CRAZY. I DECIDED TO PUL OUT MY BIG PICKLE AND START STRANGLING IT, I had never felt so good, I soon continued to do this daliy and never got bored of it, I soon decided to hump my Terence plush and strangle my pickle to my computer, merchandise and phone, I’m glad to still admit I still do this today and I’m never embarrassed and giving up
EternalAcridStench

kill this shit site already

2 months ago#1447632
Post #248290
MexiaryanGeronto

Mexiaryan Gerontophile also simply known as MexiaryanGeronto or "Mecksuh Arian" by obsessed cucks

2 months ago#1447691
moidslayer↗
MexiaryanGeronto↗
Show quoted text
moidslayer↗
Show quoted text
the average cumskin's mother has had sex with so many men that it's hard to determine who the father is :informative:
I mean maybe??? I still think you'd know who your father was unless he wasn't in your life. This can happen anywhere too? It also happens a lot of times in Africa and some other places.
doesn't happen in india tho :informative:
Yeah obviously it's not going to happen in a society where there is strict caste systems with who and what you interact with and where women are expected to be a certain way.
EternalAcridStench↗
its basically a group of memes satirizing anti white yes chad memes that jeets post
I've looked at those Indian nationalist xitter accounts before. I recall seeing a lot of stuff not just Anti-European, but also a lot of Anti-Turkish, Anti-Arab, and Anti-Pakistani ones. They also don't like Chinese. Or basically anyone who isn't Indian
EternalAcridStench

kill this shit site already

2 months ago#1448116
MexiaryanGeronto↗
moidslayer↗
Show quoted text
doesn't happen in india tho :informative:
Yeah obviously it's not going to happen in a society where there is strict caste systems with who and what you interact with and where women are expected to be a certain way.
EternalAcridStench↗
Show quoted text
its basically a group of memes satirizing anti white yes chad memes that jeets post
I've looked at those Indian nationalist xitter accounts before. I recall seeing a lot of stuff not just Anti-European, but also a lot of Anti-Turkish, Anti-Arab, and Anti-Pakistani ones. They also don't like Chinese. Or basically anyone who isn't Indian
and simultaneously they love hitler but also love jews and israel
2 months ago#1448172
tldr these are meant to parody pajeets who edit anti-indian memes to make them about whites
Log in to reply to this thread.