General & Off-Topic

hello

Hello I am coalfarmer my brother @CoalFarmerTheBestNamefagInPol and my cousin @Coalminer have been here for awhile I see
/ 9
3 homos
Vergilius↗
3 homos
I am not homosexual and neither is coalminer that is my brother you are mistaking me for
Vergilius↗
3 homos
>Post #250177
nigga you gotta change your name everyone knows me as coalfarmer now
CoalFarmerTheBestNamefagInPol↗
nigga you gotta change your name everyone knows me as coalfarmer now
Coalminer↗
Vergilius↗
Show quoted text
3 homos
>Post #250177
hello coalminer
>Inactive for half a year award
Nuniggar↗
>Inactive for half a year award
I saw the soybooru got a new design
why is there so much porn of coalminer
coalfarmer↗
why is there so much porn of coalminer
:jsid::jsid::jsid:
why tf is there 3
coalfarmer↗
why is there so much porn of coalminer
my fault sorry
Dino↗
why tf is there 3
its a large family there are more
coalfarmer↗
why is there so much porn of coalminer
Obsession

@Margarine_Man who are you?
oh wow, hello. Welcome to soybooru
Coalminer↗
coalfarmer↗
Show quoted text
why is there so much porn of coalminer
Obsession
what does that mean?
coalfarmer↗
Dino↗
Show quoted text
why tf is there 3
its a large family there are more
tf
Dino↗
coalfarmer↗
Show quoted text
why is there so much porn of coalminer
my fault sorry
yur fine dino
/ 9
Log in to reply to this thread.