6 replies·129 views

I'm tired of being angry all the time and I'm tired of hating certain people.

MexiaryanGeronto

Mexiaryan Gerontophile also simply known as MexiaryanGeronto or "Mecksuh Arian" by obsessed cucks

2 months ago#1439209
But I also know it'll be really hard for me to stop doing that.. I wish I could. I won't do a big long ass post wordswords like I usually do. Just simply I wish I could stop being a clittycel. But life and shit makes you into one I guess
2 months ago#1439218
Become a sissy slut for bbc
sulfurald

"a20 nordic giggeralwho who shot lasers out of his eyes" -sulfurald eyewitness account

2 months ago#1439275
MexiaryanGeronto↗unverified
But I also know it'll be really hard for me to stop doing that.. I wish I could. I won't do a big long ass post wordswords like I usually do. Just simply I wish I could stop being a clittycel. But life and shit makes you into one I guess
like in real life?
MexiaryanGeronto

Mexiaryan Gerontophile also simply known as MexiaryanGeronto or "Mecksuh Arian" by obsessed cucks

2 months ago#1439285
sulfurald↗unverified
MexiaryanGeronto↗unverified
Show quoted text
But I also know it'll be really hard for me to stop doing that.. I wish I could. I won't do a big long ass post wordswords like I usually do. Just simply I wish I could stop being a clittycel. But life and shit makes you into one I guess
like in real life?
Yeah my rants aren't for jokes all the time, a lot of it is my real things and views I struggle with. I do genuinely have those belief and thought pattern
coleson

"... or some block came through the floor... and through Timo's seat. Up in the ass of timo."

2 months ago#1439289
sulfurald↗unverified
MexiaryanGeronto↗unverified
Show quoted text
But I also know it'll be really hard for me to stop doing that.. I wish I could. I won't do a big long ass post wordswords like I usually do. Just simply I wish I could stop being a clittycel. But life and shit makes you into one I guess
like in real life?
Probably.
Jeff

You can succeed integrity_check, I believe in you

2 months ago#1439570
pantokrator↗unverified
Become a sissy slut for bbc
Where do I start?
2 months ago#1439639
Bro.. Just become a raw food eater!
Log in to reply to this thread.