38 replies·624 views

Warrior Z please play ultrakill youll love it

BrainletBassist

guitarist contrary to the username

2 months ago#1431030
Gemmy combat and its TVFF as shit itd be cool to see you self insert as V1 or minos prime o algo
The religious aspects are debatable but if you liked God of War youll be fine
@Warrior-Z
/ 2
2 months ago#1431046
He doesn't have time to play it because of how much he goons to bleached cuck porn
BrainletBassist

guitarist contrary to the username

2 months ago#1431071
Only 1 reppey:sad:
2 months ago#1431090
BrainletBassist↗
Only 1 reppey:sad:
Hi
Warrior-Z

Keep Raging On Me / BooruBVLL Since 2023

2 months ago#1434330
BrainletBassist↗
Gemmy combat and its TVFF as shit itd be cool to see you self insert as V1 or minos prime o algo
The religious aspects are debatable but if you liked God of War youll be fine
@Warrior-Z
Interesting. I've seen some displays of Minos but this is interesting.
Do you self insert as any?
Dove

josh

2 months ago#1434341
Warrior-Z↗
Do you self insert as any?
This nigga gay ahh hell
Mymykiller1488

I am not racist! I just hate niggas.And i like fpe and talk about it with tiquan and Wooski.

2 months ago#1434347
I like earthmovers
Warrior-Z

Keep Raging On Me / BooruBVLL Since 2023

2 months ago#1434350(edited 2 months ago)
Dove↗
Warrior-Z↗
Show quoted text
Do you self insert as any?
This nigga gay ahh hell
Profound mental illness award.
BrainletBassist

guitarist contrary to the username

2 months ago#1434391
Warrior-Z↗
BrainletBassist↗
Show quoted text
Gemmy combat and its TVFF as shit itd be cool to see you self insert as V1 or minos prime o algo
The religious aspects are debatable but if you liked God of War youll be fine
@Warrior-Z
Interesting. I've seen some displays of Minos but this is interesting.
Do you self insert as any?
Nah, my main self insert is the muscular chud with the snca shirt
Warrior-Z

Keep Raging On Me / BooruBVLL Since 2023

2 months ago#1434405
BrainletBassist↗
Warrior-Z↗
Show quoted text
Interesting. I've seen some displays of Minos but this is interesting.
Do you self insert as any?
Nah, my main self insert is the muscular chud with the snca shirt
Honestly pretty keyed, before I had a soysona I also did that.
Warrior-Z

Keep Raging On Me / BooruBVLL Since 2023

2 months ago#1434411
Post #78204
@BrainletBassist But mine had black hair.
Aryanchud

Gaslight, Gatekeep,Gigaquote

2 months ago#1434417
Dove↗
Warrior-Z↗
Show quoted text
Do you self insert as any?
This nigga gay ahh hell
Was saying a racial slur REALLY necessary?
Hate

I own you blud

2 months ago#1434439
bro...
2 months ago#1434451
Warrior-Z↗
BrainletBassist↗
Show quoted text
Gemmy combat and its TVFF as shit itd be cool to see you self insert as V1 or minos prime o algo
The religious aspects are debatable but if you liked God of War youll be fine
@Warrior-Z
Interesting. I've seen some displays of Minos but this is interesting.
Do you self insert as any?
U should look into sisyphus prime too he’s underrated
Dove

josh

2 months ago#1434483
Warrior-Z↗
Post #78204
@BrainletBassist But mine had black hair.
Padded faggotry
Warrior-Z

Keep Raging On Me / BooruBVLL Since 2023

2 months ago#1434495
Dove↗
Warrior-Z↗
Show quoted text
Post #78204
@BrainletBassist But mine had black hair.
Padded faggotry
Lets debate if it's padded, pigeon rapist predator.
LapisLazuli

I am the Gems I am the Law I am JUDGE GEM!

2 months ago#1434496
Dove↗
Warrior-Z↗
Show quoted text
Post #78204
@BrainletBassist But mine had black hair.
Padded faggotry
Dove↗
Warrior-Z↗
Show quoted text
Do you self insert as any?
This nigga gay ahh hell
projects
Warrior-Z

Keep Raging On Me / BooruBVLL Since 2023

2 months ago#1434513
LapisLazuli↗
Dove↗
Show quoted text
Padded faggotry
Dove↗
Show quoted text
This nigga gay ahh hell
projects
LapisLazuli

I am the Gems I am the Law I am JUDGE GEM!

2 months ago#1434526
Warrior-Z↗
LapisLazuli↗
Show quoted text
Dove↗
Show quoted text
Padded faggotry
Dove↗
Show quoted text
This nigga gay ahh hell
projects
Warrior-Z

Keep Raging On Me / BooruBVLL Since 2023

2 months ago#1434532
LapisLazuli↗
Warrior-Z↗
Show quoted text
I've never read this comic but I think I should check it out.
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.