General & Off-Topic

Homosexual on the 'ru

:schizo::schizo::schizo:I fear homosexuality is slowly taking over the 'ru
I can't prove it yet but just... know... ya know?:schizo::schizo::schizo:
Forogt the s in homosexuals but I don't give a shit, im sleep deprive posting again without regreeys
I thought you were coming out:sad:
zxtacdddfp9↗
I thought you were coming out:sad:
Would be gemmer
zxtacdddfp9↗
I thought you were coming out:sad:
Nah im just dyslexic and tarded, I should be sleeping right nlow but im a SLF even to myself
Homosexuality disguised as bait.
I'm gay bidawae
NO SHIT
14lesothowon88↗
zxtacdddfp9↗
Show quoted text
I thought you were coming out:sad:
Would be gemmer
How would it be gemmer if I was supergay instead of superstraight?
Some of us should pretend to be girls Lol
ShitBucket↗
14lesothowon88↗
Show quoted text
zxtacdddfp9↗
Show quoted text
I thought you were coming out:sad:
Would be gemmer
How would it be gemmer if I was supergay instead of superstraight?
Yeah
custard↗
Some of us should pretend to be girls Lol
Soinigs already dodiz
Margarine_Man↗
NO SHIT
Can you remove me from your enemies now since I'm christpilled
custard↗
Some of us should pretend to be girls Lol
Don't do that, trevormaxxing gives you negative aura
zxtacdddfp9↗
ShitBucket↗
Show quoted text
How would it be gemmer if I was supergay instead of superstraight?
Yeah
A r e you gonna answer my question? How would it be gemmier if I was supergay instead of superstraight?
ShitBucket↗
zxtacdddfp9↗
Show quoted text
Yeah
A r e you gonna answer my question? How would it be gemmier if I was supergay instead of superstraight?
Because you're coming out and it's keyed and brave to do so
Margarine_Man↗
NO SHIT
Because you are one of the homosexuals
zxtacdddfp9↗
ShitBucket↗
Show quoted text
A r e you gonna answer my question? How would it be gemmier if I was supergay instead of superstraight?
Because you're coming out and it's keyed and brave to do so
Sorry but im not coming out im just fucking up at typing due to me tired posting on the 'ru on mobile
ShitBucket↗
zxtacdddfp9↗
Show quoted text
ShitBucket↗
Show quoted text
A r e you gonna answer my question? How would it be gemmier if I was supergay instead of superstraight?
Because you're coming out and it's keyed and brave to do so
Sorry but im not coming out im just fucking up at typing due to me tired posting on the 'ru on mobile
Shhh it's okay to be supergay and tired
zxtacdddfp9↗
ShitBucket↗
Show quoted text
Sorry but im not coming out im just fucking up at typing due to me tired posting on the 'ru on mobile
Shhh it's okay to be supergay and tired
But im superstraighr ans tired not supergay and tieed
Log in to reply to this thread.