/ 3
2 months ago#1424968
Your forgetting a few
BaesclerRona

People hide behind satire because they are too afraid to live free!

2 months ago#1424971
Everyone who has a 'ru account or something
name046284

exactly what you wanted

2 months ago#1424973
i am the most high iq here
Nobody1

Honorary Minion Pol Face from India.

2 months ago#1424978
>Being a retard.
Post #148415
Slvt4BIBISI

In the fresh.

2 months ago#1424997
Golds a solid 90.
2 months ago#1425001
Nobody1↗
>Being a retard.
Post #148415
*Puts on knowledge hat* Actually midwit refers to a person who's average intelligence but who belives himself to be smart
pietyWQN

Piety Status: It's Miller Time!

2 months ago#1425006
i am neutral so i will abstain
Nobody1

Honorary Minion Pol Face from India.

2 months ago#1425010
SBVA↗
Nobody1↗
Show quoted text
>Being a retard.
Post #148415
*Puts on knowledge hat* Actually midwit refers to a person who's average intelligence but who belives himself to be smart
>Saying definition of a word.
Post #119593
2 months ago#1425020
It’s me. I told my mom Romani was short for Romanian and felt smug about it because she didn’t know
2 months ago#1425025
Turns out it means gypsy
2 months ago#1425032(edited 2 months ago)
Suicide_King↗
Turns out it means gypsy
be proud, you share DNA with the turk gypsy crusader
Nobody1

Honorary Minion Pol Face from India.

2 months ago#1425034
>Not being so midwitted but still telling yourself that you are.
Post #168822
2 months ago#1425037
I’m the most regarded person on t the ru
2 months ago#1430665
up
Usnutt

yo momma

2 months ago#1430668
yo momma
Gold

Never take anything seriously at any time

2 months ago#1430765(edited 2 months ago)
I think I am a midwit and there is nothing wrong with admitting you are average. Olgol is just stupid
2 months ago#1430818(edited 2 months ago)
Gold↗
I think I am a midwit and there is nothing wrong with admitting you are average. Olgol is just stupid
You have said that you are the smartest person on the soysphere and are never wrong
Gold

Never take anything seriously at any time

2 months ago#1430829
clitler↗
Gold↗
Show quoted text
I think I am a midwit and there is nothing wrong with admitting you are average. Olgol is just stupid
You have said that you are the smartest person on the soysphere and are never wrong
No that is me being histrionic and challenging people because they are scared to argue with me. Though i do believe most of the time i am not wrong
/ 3
Log in to reply to this thread.