15 replies·246 views

Hey quote, hey mustard. I'm going to need you to JSID, capiche?

2 months ago#1423213
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZNRKsgRLY/
Seen this video on goytok today and made a thread on /soy/ but then some guy found this screen shot. Pretty bad for zelling fags if you ask me.
>We dabble in zellig 'sam
Just you brotato
custard

Sheriff of Soybooru

2 months ago#1423239
Why would I care about what other retards are doing on their shit site
2 months ago#1423271
custard↗
Why would I care about what other retards are doing on their shit site
Thats giga shemypito
2 months ago#1423277
custard↗
Why would I care about what other retards are doing on their shit site
Endorsing zelling csam?
Not a good look
2 months ago#1423283(edited 2 months ago)
___↗
custard↗
Show quoted text
Why would I care about what other retards are doing on their shit site
Thats giga shemypito
Did you just call zelling 'p giga?
D o c t o s
2 months ago#1423286
WicklowFrog↗
___↗
Show quoted text
Thats giga shemypito
Did you just call zelling 'p giga?
OMGSISA
Bro
2 months ago#1423289
dinghington↗
WicklowFrog↗
Show quoted text
Did you just call zelling 'p giga?
OMGSISA
Bro
Word filter.
2 months ago#1423293
WicklowFrog↗
___↗
Show quoted text
custard↗
Show quoted text
Why would I care about what other retards are doing on their shit site
Thats giga shemypito
Did you just call zelling 'p giga?
D o c t o s
Ultimate elite retardation
custard

Sheriff of Soybooru

2 months ago#1423295
WicklowFrog↗
custard↗
Show quoted text
Why would I care about what other retards are doing on their shit site
Endorsing zelling csam?
Not a good look
There is nothing I can do about people being retarded
2 months ago#1423298
custard↗
WicklowFrog↗
Show quoted text
Endorsing zelling csam?
Not a good look
There is nothing I can do about people being retarded
Okay, you could jsid?
Metro2033

To Be Over

2 months ago#1423315
mustard acting like he doesn't have a large hold in ByteDance
2 months ago#1423317(edited 2 months ago)
WicklowFrog↗
custard↗
Show quoted text
WicklowFrog↗
Show quoted text
Endorsing zelling csam?
Not a good look
There is nothing I can do about people being retarded
Okay, you could jsid?
>jsid'ing because you realized there are peedoughs roaming around in the real world
Post #226780
2 months ago#1423329
___↗unverified
WicklowFrog↗
Show quoted text
Okay, you could jsid?
>jsid'ing because you realized there are peedoughs roaming around in the real world
Post #226780
Yeah I have all 13 habits.
2 months ago#1423807
Just got a notification that this guy viewed the video I shared. Face dox and pregnant femjanny. Are we so fr nurusois?
https://www.tiktok.com/@user8409023219467?_r=1&_t=ZN-97myMPDaThe
2 months ago#1424042
Zelligtrannyfaggooners are irredeemable and there is no reason to think about that show past 2023
Log in to reply to this thread.