General & Off-Topic

4TH OF JULY

To all my fellow mystery meats how was your 4th July? I myself had a great one, family came over to our house and I lit a bunch of fireworks, it was wonderful, explosive, and chaotic.
Watched fire works with mi family
MymyWABAG↗
Watched fire works with mi family
That's nice
ShitBucket↗
To all my fellow mystery meats how was your 4th July? I myself had a great one, family came over to our house and I lit a bunch of fireworks, it was wonderful, explosive, and chaotic.
I didn't even know it was murrica day until Red-40s started talking about it on dis site
it was nice, i wish i ate hotdogs doe
There was a storm so I couldn't set fireworks and my American flag I have went flying
It came back doe:thumbsup:
Wood↗
it was nice, i wish i ate hotdogs doe
Next year hopefully you get all the glizzies you want
Citrine↗
There was a storm so I couldn't set fireworks and my American flag I have went flying
It came back doe:thumbsup:
Obsessed weather keeping the American man down...
It was too foggy and windy to watch the official fireworks show, so we just lit illegals and watched the neighbors do the same
weakspaget↗
It was too foggy and windy to watch the official fireworks show, so we just lit illegals and watched the neighbors do the same
Zased
Log in to reply to this thread.