General & Off-Topic

Why do you use the ‘ru

Just wondering
/ 3
So i can be a known person in the soysphere one day
First of all, hi bro.
Second of all, it's my only way of communicating to people online.
Because i'm a schizo
to post bald men with glasses
To hangout with my girlfriend @Coalminer
people are so cool!
MEKLAV↗
To hangout with my girlfriend @Coalminer
>Post #253904
My life is miserable and this is one of the few sites that can make me laugh
I don't know
I don't know
I don't know
i want to influence the soysphere for the better
and i want a wiki page
Because im a goyim and love mi piggy slop
I don’t know
To rape, sir!
i'm an attention whore who isn't commited enough to do retarded shit to actually get any attention
zchvd↗
Just wondering
no other community would accept me
cat.mp4(56.16 KB)
cat2.mp4(772.27 KB)
/ 3
Log in to reply to this thread.