17 replies·142 views

Two of my fingers are now numb

2 months ago#1356085
Could this be the start of something cool like cancer or carpal tunnel
Dooble67

MAKE SOYBOORU GREAT AGAIN

2 months ago#1357715
>asking for medical advice on the bald man with glasses archival site
Post #255691
Uncle_Spaghettio

I'm 16, ban me.

2 months ago#1357810
happened to me like 3 days ago actually but it went away after like an hour, so youre probably fine
2 months ago#1357855
I am a transgender woman of color
2 months ago#1380847
Uncle_Spaghettio↗
happened to me like 3 days ago actually but it went away after like an hour, so youre probably fine
It's been like this for three days nigga I'm crumbling into dust
2 months ago#1380879
I don't know
2 months ago#1380897
h8em↗
Could this be the start of something cool like cancer or carpal tunnel
Is this a new exercise of fatigue? Please walk away from your keyboard.
Goop

Sound off, who cut the sound off? I did. You could paint a picture of my face with the silence.

2 months ago#1380919
What if two of your fingers were now thumb
2 months ago#1380935
thulean_smegma↗
h8em↗
Show quoted text
Could this be the start of something cool like cancer or carpal tunnel
Is this a new exercise of fatigue? Please walk away from your keyboard.
>exercise
I don't do that I'd rather watch Ben Shapiro and eat my Walmart popcorn chicken you border hopping mexican
2 months ago#1380946
Goop↗
What if two of your fingers were now thumb
THat would be gay as the thumb is the gayest finger of the hand
Goop

Sound off, who cut the sound off? I did. You could paint a picture of my face with the silence.

2 months ago#1380968
h8em↗
Goop↗
Show quoted text
What if two of your fingers were now thumb
THat would be gay as the thumb is the gayest finger of the hand
The middle and the index won
2 months ago#1380972
i am a demonic nigger from gambia
2 months ago#1381051
Goop↗
h8em↗
Show quoted text
Goop↗
Show quoted text
What if two of your fingers were now thumb
THat would be gay as the thumb is the gayest finger of the hand
The middle and the index won
TOTAL INDEX FINGER VVIN
lunchfordinner

lunch and dinner at once

2 months ago#1381086
stop fingering yourself
2 months ago#1381093
Zwedon↗
I don't know
Post #75985
2 months ago#1381111
lunchfordinner↗
stop fingering yourself
I don't do this I do this only to your mother because she asks me to politely and who am I to be unkind
lunchfordinner

lunch and dinner at once

2 months ago#1381122
h8em↗
lunchfordinner↗
Show quoted text
stop fingering yourself
I don't do this I do this only to your mother because she asks me to politely and who am I to be unkind
mumma!
2 months ago#1381168

lunchfordinner↗
h8em↗
Show quoted text
lunchfordinner↗
Show quoted text
stop fingering yourself
I don't do this I do this only to your mother because she asks me to politely and who am I to be unkind
mumma!
>Bharat aryans own dis thread.... Who was aryan first ytboifail?
Log in to reply to this thread.