General & Off-Topic

Bees are overhyped

Bees aren't the only pollinators in this world. Flies pollinate, moths, land animals, bats, birds, even us wasps. Just let these stupid little bugs die already. Maybe, like Pandas, they're just an obsolete genetic failure that can't handle the ever-changing world. Many species go extinct every year, this will just be one more. Let them die.
/ 2
Bees
Buzzz..ju
WHO MADE THIS ACCOUNT.
Everoyne made a oxcoubt
Goop↗
Everoyne made a oxcoubt
What's an oxcoubt
Bee↗
WHO MADE THIS ACCOUNT.
Post #155798
custard↗
Bees
unrelated but you're a fucking clown, waste of space admin if I could I would literally send you to a dumpster to be eaten by rats.
TLD7777↗
Goop↗
Show quoted text
Everoyne made a oxcoubt
What's an oxcoubt
A xccount
mqths won
Kill yourself waspnigger jartycuck
Bee↗
WHO MADE THIS ACCOUNT.
>Post #254947
name046284↗unverified
Bee↗
Show quoted text
WHO MADE THIS ACCOUNT.
>Post #254947
Wild for that BWC
name046284↗unverified
Bee↗
Show quoted text
WHO MADE THIS ACCOUNT.
>Post #254947
Post #245057
Post #255022
Bee↗
name046284↗
Show quoted text
>Post #254947
Post #245057
That's you though you said that
name046284↗
Bee↗
Show quoted text
Post #245057
That's you though you said that
I would never say this.
Bee↗
name046284↗
Show quoted text
That's you though you said that
I would never say this.
That looks like your character to me
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
name046284↗
Bee↗
Show quoted text
I would never say this.
That looks like your character to me
No
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.