General & Off-Topic

I CHALLENGE EVERY ONE WHO MOCKED ARYAN WARRIOR TO A FIST FIGHT IN REAL LIFE

AT THE SAME TIME
IN COLORADO
Bee↗
margarine_man won
Won by default
Post #271517
bro im there
where are you?
lolkekkeklmaolmaolmaoxdhaha↗
bro im there
I don't see grimace there so you're lying
lolkekkeklmaolmaolmaoxdhaha↗
bro im there
nigga you're everywhere
lolkekkeklmaolmaolmaoxdhaha↗
bro im there
PROVE IT
MEKLAV↗
NOT YET
Margarine_Man↗
MEKLAV↗
Show quoted text
NOT YET
>NOT YET
:glowie:
Margarine_Man↗
lolkekkeklmaolmaolmaoxdhaha↗unverified
Show quoted text
bro im there
PROVE IT
bro I was about to prove it then the site went down. I waited so long but couldn't find ytou
you look at least half mexican
MEKLAV↗unverified
Margarine_Man↗
Show quoted text
NOT YET
>NOT YET
:glowie:
NOT UNTIL I BECOME A JOURNALIST WHO DOCUMENTS FOREIGN BATTLEFIELDS WITH A GO PRO I MEAN
Extteen↗
you look at least half mexican
FINE I AM 6 PERCENT MEXICAN
Nophono literally showed up
Post #271986
Margarine_Man↗
Extteen↗
Show quoted text
you look at least half mexican
FINE I AM 6 PERCENT MEXICAN
One drop rule
was there any footage of the fight
barabeero↗
was there any footage of the fight
no cuz nothing happened, would be funny if it did tho
Hops↗
barabeero↗
Show quoted text
was there any footage of the fight
no cuz nothing happened, would be funny if it did tho

So this retard basically took it seriously
Log in to reply to this thread.