General & Off-Topic

#WeStandWithSinisterSahur

We stand in unison with user @SinisterSahur

  • For user @SinisterSahur
  • [*]
    undeserved ban
    Kys jartycuck
    he will kill this site
    Coalminer↗
    Kys jartycuck
    SinisterSahur Won
    Who is We nigga
    felinationalist↗
    Who is We nigga
    We means (You), Me, and the (((Others)))
    sarmatian↗unverified
    Coalminer↗
    Show quoted text
    Kys jartycuck
    I love using the jarty im trans btw
    Obsessed jartyfaggot kys now
    Blud was TOO hostile...
    Post #243920
    Coalminer↗
    sarmatian↗unverified
    Show quoted text
    Coalminer↗
    Show quoted text
    Kys jartycuck
    I love using the jarty im trans btw
    Obsessed jartyfaggot kys now
    Tung tung tung sahoor will slime u
    sarmatian↗unverified
    Coalminer↗
    Show quoted text
    Obsessed jartyfaggot kys now
    I love taking bibisi
    >Post #131236
    It's hostile and offsiterpilled
    swinister larpmaxx blud
    Sinister tung tung shaur 333 blud
    Wood↗
    Sinister tung tung shaur 333 blud
    FAILTROLL LANGUAGE
    Mustard knew he's the one destined to post the real poopson
    training_wheels↗
    he will kill this site
    last person to say ts btw :unamused:
    Log in to reply to this thread.