18 replies·207 views

Negative react me please.

2 months ago#1335806
I just noticed that I have positive reaction score for the first time since I created my account. I would like :thumbsdown::false::coal::chang:because I like those ones.
Image for engagment
2 months ago#1335812
Ok
0l0

im not taking a break since im addicted bidawae

2 months ago#1335813
There you go.
2 months ago#1335815
Zwedon↗
Ok
Thank you
2 months ago#1335816
0l0↗
There you go.
Thanks
TexasPal1143

Redneck piece of white trash

2 months ago#1335819
No
Govnoje

Vlod=God

2 months ago#1335823
Who are you?
Marigold

haha yeah, im just a classical jacker posting funny soy memes to help keep that 'arty spirit alive

2 months ago#1335825
:chang: is not negative
Here are the negative emotes :thumbsdown::coal::brainlet::disgusted::itsover::sick::false::ack::rage::fuming::skull:
2 months ago#1335827
Govnoje↗
Who are you?
I'm literal hoo
2 months ago#1335829
Marigold↗
:chang: is not negative
Here are the negative emotes :thumbsdown::coal::brainlet::disgusted::itsover::sick::false::ack::rage::fuming::skull:
Thanks for clarifying
moidslayer

i'm a demon kitty i love rainbows and tacos and cats and randomness

2 months ago#1335831
cute fox
2 months ago#1335834
moidslayer↗
cute fox
That's a picture of me in my uniform.
2 months ago#1335844
When I made this thread i had two reaction score.

Kys obsessed rucucks
TexasPal1143

Redneck piece of white trash

2 months ago#1335850
WicklowFrog↗
When I made this thread i had two reaction score.
Kys obsessed rucucks
Even me? I see how it is
2 months ago#1335852
TexasPal1143↗
WicklowFrog↗
Show quoted text
When I made this thread i had two reaction score.
Kys obsessed rucucks
Even me? I see how it is
Especially you.
TexasPal1143

Redneck piece of white trash

2 months ago#1335854
WicklowFrog↗
TexasPal1143↗
Show quoted text
Even me? I see how it is
Especially you.
Oh okay then.
2 months ago#1335859
TexasPal1143↗
WicklowFrog↗
Show quoted text
Especially you.
Oh okay then.
Glad we worked that out.
TexasPal1143

Redneck piece of white trash

2 months ago#1335866
WicklowFrog↗
TexasPal1143↗
Show quoted text
Oh okay then.
Glad we worked that out.
I'm glad too. I totally don't care at all.
Wood

PROUD SEAMONKEY THAT LIVES IN LESOTHO AND IS A CALIFORNIA PATRIOT

2 months ago#1335904
Okay
Log in to reply to this thread.