General & Off-Topic

TACO TUESDAY 3

I'm making tacos AGAIN
ShitBucket↗unverified
>I'm making tacos AGAIN o algo
>Post #242781
Im gonna make tacos soon what should i put in them
It's raining tacos
From out of the sky
Tacos
No need to ask why
Just open your mouth and close your eyes
It's raining tacos
It's raining tacos
Out in the street
Tacos
All you can eat
Lettuce and shells
Cheese and meat
It's raining tacos
Yum yum yum yum yumity yum
It's like a dream!
Yum yum yum yum yumity yum
Bring your sour cream
Shell
Meat
Lettuce
Cheese
Shell
Meat
Lettuce
Cheese
Shell
Meat
Cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese
It's raining tacos, ooh
Raining tacos, ooh
Raining tacos, ooh
It's raining tacos
It's raining tacos, ooh
Raining tacos ooh
Raining tacos (shell, meat, lettuce, cheese)
(Shell, lettuce, ch-ch-cheese) It's raining tacos
Coalminer↗unverified
ShitBucket↗
Show quoted text
>I'm making tacos AGAIN o algo
>Post #242781
Sorry but I'm an amerimutt appropriating wholesome latinx culture
Goop↗
Im gonna make tacos soon what should i put in them
Whatever you feel like would go with them, if you like cheese with meat you can put cheese in your tacos for example
The meat has been finished, will give a photo soon of the tacos
ShitBucket↗
Yum
Wood↗
ShitBucket↗
Show quoted text
Yum
Log in to reply to this thread.