32 replies·370 views

I need help

3 months ago#1315853(edited 3 months ago)
I was so fucking retarded enough to delete the predefined tags in "Default Search Query" (I did it out of curiosity), and now I regret doing it. Does anyone have them so I can view the gallery without all that crap?
Post #169987
/ 2
spongie

#1 FBI's MOST WANTED

3 months ago#1315856
lol
spongie

#1 FBI's MOST WANTED

3 months ago#1315859
no get fucked i love porn lol
3 months ago#1315867
fuck you
MEKLAV

2607:fea8:1064:9200:d536:3cf9:13b5:35c

3 months ago#1315890
Marge what do you mean
MEKLAV

2607:fea8:1064:9200:d536:3cf9:13b5:35c

3 months ago#1315903
just type -rating:explicit
alson2

THE colorjak

3 months ago#1315920
spongie↗
lol
MEKLAV↗
Marge what do you mean
MEKLAV↗
Post #253988
MEKLAV

2607:fea8:1064:9200:d536:3cf9:13b5:35c

3 months ago#1315925
alson2↗
spongie↗
Show quoted text
lol
MEKLAV↗
Show quoted text
Marge what do you mean
MEKLAV↗
Show quoted text
Post #253988
Nice selfie
3 months ago#1315930
MEKLAV↗
Marge what do you mean
MEKLAV

2607:fea8:1064:9200:d536:3cf9:13b5:35c

3 months ago#1315942
jacoffbson↗
MEKLAV↗
Show quoted text
Marge what do you mean
I can send you the default filters
spongie

#1 FBI's MOST WANTED

3 months ago#1315952
MEKLAV↗
jacoffbson↗
Show quoted text
I can send you the default filters
send me goon
MEKLAV

2607:fea8:1064:9200:d536:3cf9:13b5:35c

3 months ago#1315955
spongie↗
MEKLAV↗
Show quoted text
I can send you the default filters
send me goon
Check dms
LuxHere

LightHere

3 months ago#1315959
-764 -764_(cult) -bbw -child_sexual_abuse_material -cum -daisys_destruction -diaper -dox -femboy -femdom -femquote -fetish -flag:minor_attracted_person -furfag -gangrape -gore -mass_shooter -mass_shooting -meta:flagspam -meta:pornographic_content -nsfw -o9a -order_of_nine_angles -pedophilia -pee -penis -peter_scully -porn -pussy -rape -school_shooter -school_shooting -self_harm -sex -sexy  -vagina -zoophile -subvariant:shoyta -subvariant:soylita -meta:traced_from_literal_fetish_art -rating:explicit -rating:questionable
alson2

THE colorjak

3 months ago#1315968
LuxHere↗
-764 -764_(cult) -bbw -child_sexual_abuse_material -cum -daisys_destruction -diaper -dox -femboy -femdom -femquote -fetish -flag:minor_attracted_person -furfag -gangrape -gore -mass_shooter -mass_shooting -meta:flagspam -meta:pornographic_content -nsfw -o9a -order_of_nine_angles -pedophilia -pee -penis -peter_scully -porn -pussy -rape -school_shooter -school_shooting -self_harm -sex -sexy  -vagina -zoophile -subvariant:shoyta -subvariant:soylita -meta:traced_from_literal_fetish_art -rating:explicit -rating:questionable
why is the first 10 included
LuxHere

LightHere

3 months ago#1315969
MEKLAV↗
spongie↗
Show quoted text
send me goon
Check dms
Send me too!
MEKLAV

2607:fea8:1064:9200:d536:3cf9:13b5:35c

3 months ago#1315978
LuxHere↗
-764 -764_(cult) -bbw -child_sexual_abuse_material -cum -daisys_destruction -diaper -dox -femboy -femdom -femquote -fetish -flag:minor_attracted_person -furfag -gangrape -gore -mass_shooter -mass_shooting -meta:flagspam -meta:pornographic_content -nsfw -o9a -order_of_nine_angles -pedophilia -pee -penis -peter_scully -porn -pussy -rape -school_shooter -school_shooting -self_harm -sex -sexy  -vagina -zoophile -subvariant:shoyta -subvariant:soylita -meta:traced_from_literal_fetish_art -rating:explicit -rating:questionable
Its insane that some of these are on here and is an actual tag
LuxHere

LightHere

3 months ago#1315982
alson2↗
LuxHere↗
Show quoted text
-764 -764_(cult) -bbw -child_sexual_abuse_material -cum -daisys_destruction -diaper -dox -femboy -femdom -femquote -fetish -flag:minor_attracted_person -furfag -gangrape -gore -mass_shooter -mass_shooting -meta:flagspam -meta:pornographic_content -nsfw -o9a -order_of_nine_angles -pedophilia -pee -penis -peter_scully -porn -pussy -rape -school_shooter -school_shooting -self_harm -sex -sexy  -vagina -zoophile -subvariant:shoyta -subvariant:soylita -meta:traced_from_literal_fetish_art -rating:explicit -rating:questionable
why is the first 10 included
Good question. Femquote is funny rhotho
spongie

#1 FBI's MOST WANTED

3 months ago#1315985
>DD IS A TAG
MEKLAV

2607:fea8:1064:9200:d536:3cf9:13b5:35c

3 months ago#1316001
spongie↗
>DD IS A TAG
Post #253575
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.