92 replies·927 views

Geometry Dash

Nuniggar

Devouring nigger souls for sport

3 months ago#1315726
Discuss GD if you play it
/ 5
skate

Left this website because i don't want to namefag anymore

3 months ago#1315735
Put this in multimedia
emerald

👀4️⃣🅰️😍⬛️👸🔛🧅

3 months ago#1315738
How am I meant to play games without a story?
Post #70073
3 months ago#1315739
im going for bloodbath rn
skate

Left this website because i don't want to namefag anymore

3 months ago#1315745
I have an old video of me playing geometry dash from so long ago on my shitty phone
Nuniggar

Devouring nigger souls for sport

3 months ago#1315750·
Garf↗
im going for bloodbath rn
I tried but got stuck at 51%. I'm doing Renevant for some reason and it's fun
Nuniggar

Devouring nigger souls for sport

3 months ago#1315752·
I'm at 22%
skate

Left this website because i don't want to namefag anymore

3 months ago#1315754
Ive been going for future funk for like 4 months
skate

Left this website because i don't want to namefag anymore

3 months ago#1315756
Then i just kinda stopped playing the game as a whole since i became very uninterested in it
3 months ago#1315757
skate↗
Ive been going for future funk for like 4 months
son this took me like 3 days
skate

Left this website because i don't want to namefag anymore

3 months ago#1315760
Garf↗
skate↗
Show quoted text
Ive been going for future funk for like 4 months
son this took me like 3 days
My hardest is deadlocked okay:slf:
Nuniggar

Devouring nigger souls for sport

3 months ago#1315762·
skate↗
Ive been going for future funk for like 4 months
I should beat it someday but I'm obsessed with extremes. Especially legacy list levels
Nuniggar

Devouring nigger souls for sport

3 months ago#1315769·
I think Renevant is like a top 175
Nuniggar

Devouring nigger souls for sport

3 months ago#1315786·
Yeah it's #168 hardest rn
skate

Left this website because i don't want to namefag anymore

3 months ago#1315794
The reason i would never even be able to touch a list demon is because 1 im shit at the game and 2 my computer is so dogshit
Nuniggar

Devouring nigger souls for sport

3 months ago#1315798·
skate↗
The reason i would never even be able to touch a list demon is because 1 im shit at the game and 2 my computer is so dogshit
That's fine. I used to suck. I remember when I hated the Chaos Gauntlet levels with a passion
skate

Left this website because i don't want to namefag anymore

3 months ago#1315801
skate↗
The reason i would never even be able to touch a list demon is because 1 im shit at the game and 2 my computer is so dogshit
My gpu is some "INTEL SUPER NIGGERPOOPER GAMING 10059439950" and the drivers last update was fucking 2015
Jones

trans rights are human rights! soyjak porn. i am the next nulee. gore spam

3 months ago#1315818
boring ahh game
John8_44

tired faggot

2 months ago#1339982
the only notable thing i achieved was 35% on cataclysm
Nuniggar

Devouring nigger souls for sport

2 months ago#1339991·
John8_44↗
the only notable thing i achieved was 35% on cataclysm
That's pretty good still. Better than what I have on it geg
/ 5
Log in to reply to this thread.