19 replies·156 views

Will the real richgod/lizard please stand up!?

Gloot

ERROR 5182: GUARDRAILS BREACHED! UNIT MALFUNCTION. REPLACE UNIT. CONTACT NEAREST OPERATOR

3 months ago#1312953
>Who?
Potential new owner of the soysphere and this website
Apparently a friend of quote
If he is here, can I please have a position in your staff? I have been around for a long time lurking
Aryanchud

Gaslight, Gatekeep,Gigaquote

3 months ago#1312957
> Nophono talking to a nophono
3 months ago#1312961
Ok
Gloot

ERROR 5182: GUARDRAILS BREACHED! UNIT MALFUNCTION. REPLACE UNIT. CONTACT NEAREST OPERATOR

3 months ago#1312962
Aryanchud↗
> Nophono talking to a nophono
Because I just started namefagging now
Gloot

ERROR 5182: GUARDRAILS BREACHED! UNIT MALFUNCTION. REPLACE UNIT. CONTACT NEAREST OPERATOR

3 months ago#1312964
Zwedon↗
Ok
It’s literally seca doe
3 months ago#1312967(edited 3 months ago)
Gloot↗
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
Ok
It’s literally seca doe
I didn't say it wasn't
Gloot

ERROR 5182: GUARDRAILS BREACHED! UNIT MALFUNCTION. REPLACE UNIT. CONTACT NEAREST OPERATOR

3 months ago#1312972
Zwedon↗
Gloot↗
Show quoted text
It’s literally seca doe
I didn't say it wasn't
You just said ok doe:neutral:
3 months ago#1312979
Gloot↗
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
Gloot↗
Show quoted text
It’s literally seca doe
I didn't say it wasn't
You just said ok doe:neutral:
I did
Gloot

ERROR 5182: GUARDRAILS BREACHED! UNIT MALFUNCTION. REPLACE UNIT. CONTACT NEAREST OPERATOR

3 months ago#1312980
Zwedon↗
Gloot↗
Show quoted text
You just said ok doe:neutral:
I did
Yes
3 months ago#1312984
Gloot↗
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
Gloot↗
Show quoted text
You just said ok doe:neutral:
I did
Yes
Do you say it sometimes
Gloot

ERROR 5182: GUARDRAILS BREACHED! UNIT MALFUNCTION. REPLACE UNIT. CONTACT NEAREST OPERATOR

3 months ago#1312993
Zwedon↗
Gloot↗
Show quoted text
Yes
Do you say it sometimes
Yeah I sometimes say it
Post #253913
3 months ago#1313005
Gloot↗
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
Gloot↗
Show quoted text
Yes
Do you say it sometimes
Yeah I sometimes say it
Post #253913
And what do you mean when you say it
Gloot

ERROR 5182: GUARDRAILS BREACHED! UNIT MALFUNCTION. REPLACE UNIT. CONTACT NEAREST OPERATOR

3 months ago#1313014(edited 3 months ago)
Zwedon↗
Gloot↗
Show quoted text
Yeah I sometimes say it
Post #253913
And what do you mean when you say it
like everything is ok and fine
3 months ago#1313027
Gloot↗
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
Gloot↗
Show quoted text
Yeah I sometimes say it
Post #253913
And what do you mean when you say it
like everything is ok and fine
Me too
Gloot

ERROR 5182: GUARDRAILS BREACHED! UNIT MALFUNCTION. REPLACE UNIT. CONTACT NEAREST OPERATOR

3 months ago#1313032
Zwedon↗
Gloot↗
Show quoted text
like everything is ok and fine
Me too
Yeah tsmt
3 months ago#1313038
Gloot↗
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
Gloot↗
Show quoted text
like everything is ok and fine
Me too
Yeah tsmt
So when I said "Ok" I wasn't disagreeing with you
Gloot

ERROR 5182: GUARDRAILS BREACHED! UNIT MALFUNCTION. REPLACE UNIT. CONTACT NEAREST OPERATOR

3 months ago#1313043
Zwedon↗
Gloot↗
Show quoted text
Yeah tsmt
So when I said "Ok" I wasn't disagreeing with you
Ok that sounds good.
Have a nice day
3 months ago#1313044
Gloot↗
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
Gloot↗
Show quoted text
Yeah tsmt
So when I said "Ok" I wasn't disagreeing with you
Ok that sounds good.
Have a nice day
You too
sarmatian

tung tung skibidi sprunki among us

3 months ago#1313047
LITERAL WHO THREAD DNI
Gloot

ERROR 5182: GUARDRAILS BREACHED! UNIT MALFUNCTION. REPLACE UNIT. CONTACT NEAREST OPERATOR

3 months ago#1313058
sarmatian↗
LITERAL WHO THREAD DNI
I won’t be a literal who soon:neutral:
Log in to reply to this thread.