General & Off-Topic

Trevor caught starting a youtube channel

/ 13
trevor mode
jersey↗
trevor mode
He's a literal toddler who oozes autism and awkwardness. So much for the "big bad" of da 'ru.
He looks frail and weak
Post #156357

Ts him.
zoomers are so fried their one hour video essays are now under 4 minutes
I was first
moidslayer↗
zoomers are so fried their one hour video essays are now under 4 minutes
You have something that belongs to me, and the day in which I'll get it is closer than you realize. Other than that true, it's bleak.
But hey, at least no more 10 hour slop to get a simple point across, returning to old 2000s youtube form as we should. Also, wait, does this mean you're a millennial?
loot↗
I was first
Commenter
Trust
loot↗
loot↗
Show quoted text
I was first
Commenter
:giga:
AtemporalMEXINEGRO↗
moidslayer↗
Show quoted text
zoomers are so fried their one hour video essays are now under 4 minutes
You have something that belongs to me, and the day in which I'll get is closer than you realize. Other than that true, it's bleak.
But hey, at least no more 10 hour slop to get a simple point across, returning to old 2000s youtube form as we should. Also, wait, does this mean you're a millennial?
yes i'm in my late 30s
moidslayer↗
AtemporalMEXINEGRO↗
Show quoted text
You have something that belongs to me, and the day in which I'll get is closer than you realize. Other than that true, it's bleak.
But hey, at least no more 10 hour slop to get a simple point across, returning to old 2000s youtube form as we should. Also, wait, does this mean you're a millennial?
yes i'm in my late 30s
Interesting.

I am 24.
loot↗
Trust
I believe you.
Post #253653
AtemporalMEXINEGRO↗
moidslayer↗
Show quoted text
AtemporalMEXINEGRO↗
Show quoted text
You have something that belongs to me, and the day in which I'll get is closer than you realize. Other than that true, it's bleak.
But hey, at least no more 10 hour slop to get a simple point across, returning to old 2000s youtube form as we should. Also, wait, does this mean you're a millennial?
yes i'm in my late 30s
Interesting.
I am 24.
i'm jk lol i'm like 20 or 21 idk
Is this a threat
Coemskong↗
Post #253653
If I believed in democracy I'd vote for you.
AtemporalMEXINEGRO↗
jersey↗
Show quoted text
trevor mode
He's a literal toddler who oozes autism and awkwardness. So much for the "big bad" of da 'ru.
He's 17, he's not a toddler
caught?
/ 13
Log in to reply to this thread.