338 replies·2673 views

You are all retarded attentionwhores.

Wordsalot

Join me in death.

3 months ago#1296795
None of the people here deserve senate. Every single one of you just wants to power trip about snca. All just want their own "ban everything I dislike" booru. Fuck you all I hope nobody wins senator.
/ 17
Vale

(⸸) | Sherburne

3 months ago#1296799
I wanna have fun
Vale

(⸸) | Sherburne

3 months ago#1296800
Mmm poop poop poop
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

3 months ago#1296804·
Vale↗
Mmm poop poop poop
Haha get it? Poop!
3 months ago#1296808
I agree
3 months ago#1296809
Wordsalot↗
None of the people here deserve senate. Every single one of you just wants to power trip about snca. All just want their own "ban everything I dislike" booru. Fuck you all I hope nobody wins senator.
Wrong board
3 months ago#1296813
:brainlet::brainlet::brainlet:
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

3 months ago#1296815
Pineapple↗
Wordsalot↗
Show quoted text
None of the people here deserve senate. Every single one of you just wants to power trip about snca. All just want their own "ban everything I dislike" booru. Fuck you all I hope nobody wins senator.
Wrong board
Not really.
pepsi47

See you space cowboy...

3 months ago#1296817
we're all retarded wordsalots??
muscular_engineer

as of september 27 i still get integrity_check_failed upon posting anything. using librewolf btw

3 months ago#1296820
Wordsalot↗
None of the people here deserve senate. Every single one of you just wants to power trip about snca. All just want their own "ban everything I dislike" booru. Fuck you all I hope nobody wins senator.
When are we getting the wordsalot campaign
Jeff

You can succeed integrity_check, I believe in you

3 months ago#1296821
If you run I'll vote you
3 months ago#1296824
Post #159081
ban everythang i dont like booru
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

3 months ago#1296825
muscular_engineer↗
Wordsalot↗
Show quoted text
None of the people here deserve senate. Every single one of you just wants to power trip about snca. All just want their own "ban everything I dislike" booru. Fuck you all I hope nobody wins senator.
When are we getting the wordsalot campaign
I will not run for senator.
3 months ago#1296827
Post #244872
3 months ago#1296830
Wordsalot↗
muscular_engineer↗
Show quoted text
When are we getting the wordsalot campaign
I will not run for senator.
Neither am i
Olgol

Enemy of the fatherless nation (Shroom)

3 months ago#1296832

Those are exactly the people I'm going up against. If you don't like them, vote for me!
3 months ago#1296833
Wordsalot↗
None of the people here deserve senate. Every single one of you just wants to power trip about snca. All just want their own "ban everything I dislike" booru. Fuck you all I hope nobody wins senator.
But can they allow kai cenat to be nas
name046284

exactly what you wanted

3 months ago#1296836
wordsalot do you have a pussy
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

3 months ago#1296837
Also this retarded bullshit is shitting up the gallery.
muscular_engineer

as of september 27 i still get integrity_check_failed upon posting anything. using librewolf btw

3 months ago#1296839
Wordsalot↗
muscular_engineer↗
Show quoted text
Wordsalot↗
Show quoted text
None of the people here deserve senate. Every single one of you just wants to power trip about snca. All just want their own "ban everything I dislike" booru. Fuck you all I hope nobody wins senator.
When are we getting the wordsalot campaign
I will not run for senator.
You'll be pleased to know that others may still put you up for election per the referendum, "Users may recommend themselves or others as candidates on their behalf."
/ 17
Log in to reply to this thread.