21 replies·552 views

Thanks Mods for unbanning me

AnonUser

Semi active (Most of the time just doing other stuff)

3 months ago#1274818
You guys might be tough, but yall cool at the same time, there's just one thing I want to know: what is "embedded content"? Is it like out of context or some shit like that? Im a NewFag so i dont know any better
/ 2
3 months ago#1274828
what was the ban reason?
AnonUser

Semi active (Most of the time just doing other stuff)

3 months ago#1274841
SerChuddietheStrong↗
what was the ban reason?
As far as i saw it was due to ''SNCA embedded content''
at first it was due to me posting a meme that contained real feces lol!
FICUS

I am full of love.

3 months ago#1274849
AnonUser↗
SerChuddietheStrong↗
Show quoted text
what was the ban reason?
As far as i saw it was due to ''SNCA embedded content''
at first it was due to me posting a meme that contained real feces lol!
W @Gooner goons
FICUS

I am full of love.

3 months ago#1274852
brimmiest user of 2026 caution before clicking profile
AnonUser

Semi active (Most of the time just doing other stuff)

3 months ago#1274872
FICUS↗
AnonUser↗
Show quoted text
As far as i saw it was due to ''SNCA embedded content''
at first it was due to me posting a meme that contained real feces lol!
W @Gooner goons
It was even that bad, it was so simple yet i did not know that it was prohibited on this site
AnonUser

Semi active (Most of the time just doing other stuff)

3 months ago#1274878
FICUS↗
brimmiest user of 2026 caution before clicking profile
Yeah whatever you say bro i dont mind
Jeff

You can succeed integrity_check, I believe in you

3 months ago#1274883
It's like an invisible thing in an image that people use to hide things, like 'p and splinter links
Mymykiller1488

I am not racist! I just hate niggas.And i like fpe and talk about it with tiquan and Wooski.

3 months ago#1274891
Thanks to namefags i dont like for making me turkishPost #214344
AnonUser

Semi active (Most of the time just doing other stuff)

3 months ago#1274905
Jeff↗
It's like an invisible thing in an image that people use to hide things, like 'p and splinter links
If thats the case, next time i might just well share resources on where did i came up with the drawed images, oh well idk :itsover:
3 months ago#1275010
embedded poop
3 months ago#1285208
is blvd banned again?
Bee

buzz buzz buzz

3 months ago#1285212
Banned for poop
Jeff

You can succeed integrity_check, I believe in you

3 months ago#1285214
:jsid::jsid::jsid::holdit::holdit::holdit::holdit::holdit::kek::kek::kek::kek::kek::kek::kek::kek::kek::kek:
3 months ago#1285216
:jsid:
Nuniggar

Devouring nigger souls for sport

3 months ago#1285300
>poop
dinotoast23

Have a totally perfect day

3 months ago#1285306
poop
Dysprosium

https://soyjakwiki.org/User:Dysprosium

3 months ago#1285312
Poop and niggers dying
Post #143739
felinationalist

I scrambled my password and logged out

3 months ago#1285317
:jsid::jsid::jsid:
Dysprosium

https://soyjakwiki.org/User:Dysprosium

3 months ago#1285320
Flood this thread with

Poop and niggers dying
Post #143739
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.