3 months ago#1271558
ip grabber
Ketamine

Shit Nobody Cares About

3 months ago#1271563
soul grabber
3 months ago#1271578
loot↗
ip grabber
Ketamine↗
soul grabber
opsec issue
3 months ago#1271586
yes using a racial slur was indeed necessary because it just was okay
MoistPepper

I Miss The Old 'Booru

3 months ago#1271587
>Using an external filehost instead of the one we already have
3 months ago#1271592
MoistPepper↗
>Using an external filehost instead of the one we already have
Der boorum wont upload my files because I'm posting from a potato in the polish countryside.
Aryanchud

Gaslight, Gatekeep,Gigaquote

3 months ago#1271594
Yamazaki↗
MoistPepper↗
Show quoted text
>Using an external filehost instead of the one we already have
Der boorum wont upload my files because I'm posting from a potato in the polish countryside.
Why is it always niggas from Poland who have never seen a black person IRL beefing with us KANGS!
3 months ago#1271597
Aryanchud↗
Yamazaki↗
Show quoted text
MoistPepper↗
Show quoted text
>Using an external filehost instead of the one we already have
Der boorum wont upload my files because I'm posting from a potato in the polish countryside.
Why is it always niggas from Poland who have never seen a black person IRL beefing with us KANGS!
was saying a racial slur really necessary?!
Yorzhik

byee!

3 months ago#1271598
black ass said that boogers are shit
how am I supposed to disprove that niggers are retarded?
Aryanchud

Gaslight, Gatekeep,Gigaquote

3 months ago#1271603
supersagecoal↗
Aryanchud↗
Show quoted text
Yamazaki↗
Show quoted text
MoistPepper↗
Show quoted text
>Using an external filehost instead of the one we already have
Der boorum wont upload my files because I'm posting from a potato in the polish countryside.
Why is it always niggas from Poland who have never seen a black person IRL beefing with us KANGS!
was saying a racial slur really necessary?!
I'm black so it's chill.
3 months ago#1271611
Aryanchud↗
Yamazaki↗
Show quoted text
MoistPepper↗
Show quoted text
>Using an external filehost instead of the one we already have
Der boorum wont upload my files because I'm posting from a potato in the polish countryside.
Why is it always niggas from Poland who have never seen a black person IRL beefing with us KANGS!
I lied, I'm sorry. Nigger.
Also unban mi from ur thread so we can argue more, alternatively you can come argue on my blog, I wont ever dare ban a nigger, that'd be racist.
Aryanchud

Gaslight, Gatekeep,Gigaquote

3 months ago#1271628
Yamazaki↗
Aryanchud↗
Show quoted text
Yamazaki↗
Show quoted text
MoistPepper↗
Show quoted text
>Using an external filehost instead of the one we already have
Der boorum wont upload my files because I'm posting from a potato in the polish countryside.
Why is it always niggas from Poland who have never seen a black person IRL beefing with us KANGS!
I lied, I'm sorry. Nigger.
Also unban mi from ur thread so we can argue more, alternatively you can come argue on my blog, I wont ever dare ban a nigger, that'd be racist.
Arguing with you is kind of boring because after awhile you start trying to bait me instead of having an actual debate.
3 months ago#1271634
Aryanchud↗
Yamazaki↗
Show quoted text
Aryanchud↗
Show quoted text
Yamazaki↗
Show quoted text
MoistPepper↗
Show quoted text
>Using an external filehost instead of the one we already have
Der boorum wont upload my files because I'm posting from a potato in the polish countryside.
Why is it always niggas from Poland who have never seen a black person IRL beefing with us KANGS!
I lied, I'm sorry. Nigger.
Also unban mi from ur thread so we can argue more, alternatively you can come argue on my blog, I wont ever dare ban a nigger, that'd be racist.
Arguing with you is kind of boring because after awhile you start trying to bait me instead of having an actual debate.
But your entire shtick is baiting people, so its fair game.
3 months ago#1271635
Not clicking that
Post #230836
Aryanchud

Gaslight, Gatekeep,Gigaquote

3 months ago#1271638
Yamazaki↗
Aryanchud↗
Show quoted text
Yamazaki↗
Show quoted text
Aryanchud↗
Show quoted text
Yamazaki↗
Show quoted text
MoistPepper↗
Show quoted text
>Using an external filehost instead of the one we already have
Der boorum wont upload my files because I'm posting from a potato in the polish countryside.
Why is it always niggas from Poland who have never seen a black person IRL beefing with us KANGS!
I lied, I'm sorry. Nigger.
Also unban mi from ur thread so we can argue more, alternatively you can come argue on my blog, I wont ever dare ban a nigger, that'd be racist.
Arguing with you is kind of boring because after awhile you start trying to bait me instead of having an actual debate.
But your entire shtick is baiting people, so its fair game.
True but as much as I'm baiting people there is an actual argument behind what I'm saying.
3 months ago#1271641
Aryanchud↗
Yamazaki↗
Show quoted text
Aryanchud↗
Show quoted text
Yamazaki↗
Show quoted text
Aryanchud↗
Show quoted text
Yamazaki↗
Show quoted text
MoistPepper↗
Show quoted text
>Using an external filehost instead of the one we already have
Der boorum wont upload my files because I'm posting from a potato in the polish countryside.
Why is it always niggas from Poland who have never seen a black person IRL beefing with us KANGS!
I lied, I'm sorry. Nigger.
Also unban mi from ur thread so we can argue more, alternatively you can come argue on my blog, I wont ever dare ban a nigger, that'd be racist.
Arguing with you is kind of boring because after awhile you start trying to bait me instead of having an actual debate.
But your entire shtick is baiting people, so its fair game.
True but as much as I'm baiting people there is an actual argument behind what I'm saying.
Well but the argument doesnt matter, only the baiting does. If you think your argument matters you should spend some time and effort on it, not just bait.
Ketamine

Shit Nobody Cares About

3 months ago#1271642
Yamazaki↗
MoistPepper↗
Show quoted text
>Using an external filehost instead of the one we already have
Der boorum wont upload my files because I'm posting from a potato in the polish countryside.
If it gives you error when you try to do that you just need to try multiple times
It's 'ru problem and not your internet
3 months ago#1271651
Ketamine↗
Yamazaki↗
Show quoted text
MoistPepper↗
Show quoted text
>Using an external filehost instead of the one we already have
Der boorum wont upload my files because I'm posting from a potato in the polish countryside.
If it gives you error when you try to do that you just need to try multiple times
It's 'ru problem and not your internet
I'll try but im not dragging an image to a box 6 gorillion times just to post.
Log in to reply to this thread.