General & Off-Topic

Everyone on this site is pantied and sissified with the sole exception being me.

I'm the last real one left while you're all secretly clenching in your panties, using one hand to scroll and the other to touch yourselves. Every single one of you has already surrendered, whether you admit it or not.
lol
is that a problem bigot?
no just kidding i didn't fucking laugh fuck you pantied and sissified is forced kys
spongie↗
lol
Notice how this boorucux replied first
Projecting.
Nobody1↗
Projecting.
Ironic coming from you
____________________↗
Nobody1↗
Show quoted text
Projecting.
Ironic coming from you
Explain your statement.
OP is raped
____________________↗
I'm the last real one left while you're all secretly clenching in your panties, using one hand to scroll and the other to touch yourselves. Every single one of you has already surrendered, whether you admit it or not.
Post #242343
Poopy niggers pooping
Paranoid↗
OP is raped
Post #242343
cobblestone alt dni
OP got raped yesterday
Citrine↗
cobblestone alt dni
Ugh
pantokrator↗
OP got raped yesterday
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH............
Shut up
Paranoid↗
OP is raped
Oh great, Limeade has been unbanned
Citrine↗
cobblestone alt dni
I am no one's alt son
____________________↗
Citrine↗
Show quoted text
cobblestone alt dni
I am no one's alt son
You are still a faggot.
Log in to reply to this thread.