74 replies·877 views

what is your most unproud goon

pivKom__

im fucking done niggers

3 months ago#1231184
ITT you confess IF YOU WANT what was the worst thing you chocked the chicken to
/ 4
Dove

josh

3 months ago#1231401
@rayenari little Incan jungle creatures like you are designed to be bred by big Polynesian cocks
3 months ago#1231408
Cobblestone
Jones

trans rights are human rights! soyjak porn. i am the next nulee. gore spam

3 months ago#1231411
coinslot↗unverified
Cobblestone
npc
Dove

josh

3 months ago#1231440
@rayenari I want you to fall asleep on my salt kissed Hawaiian chest after I feed you a feast of kalua pork and poi
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

3 months ago#1231472
Wrist thing I've gooned to? Probably incest porn on some shitty porn site I don't remember the name of.
CoalFarmerTheBestNamefagInPol

I love everyone and everything

3 months ago#1231482
Wordsalot↗unverified
Wrist thing I've gooned to? Probably incest porn on some shitty porn site I don't remember the name of.
>post dnb
>watches necrophilia
>goons to incest
>lives in ukraine
ngmi
pivKom__

im fucking done niggers

3 months ago#1231517(edited 3 months ago)
CoalFarmerTheBestNamefagInPol↗unverified
Wordsalot↗unverified
Show quoted text
Wrist thing I've gooned to? Probably incest porn on some shitty porn site I don't remember the name of.
>post dnb
>watches necrophilia
>goons to incest
>lives in ukraine
ngmi
i knew it that it was poland that changed dirlewagner
for my slavic audience: this is a joke
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

3 months ago#1231538
CoalFarmerTheBestNamefagInPol↗unverified
Wordsalot↗unverified
Show quoted text
Wrist thing I've gooned to? Probably incest porn on some shitty porn site I don't remember the name of.
>post dnb
>watches necrophilia
>goons to incest
>lives in ukraine
ngmi
Nigger what? I didnt want to see necrophillia I just saw it in telegram stickers and one video that someone sent me. And I gooned to incest only once that time never again.
CoalFarmerTheBestNamefagInPol

I love everyone and everything

3 months ago#1231553
Wordsalot↗unverified
CoalFarmerTheBestNamefagInPol↗unverified
Show quoted text
Wordsalot↗unverified
Show quoted text
Wrist thing I've gooned to? Probably incest porn on some shitty porn site I don't remember the name of.
>post dnb
>watches necrophilia
>goons to incest
>lives in ukraine
ngmi
Nigger what? I didnt want to see necrophillia I just saw it in telegram stickers and one video that someone sent me. And I gooned to incest only once that time never again.
>mass shooter pfp
>telegram gcs
>dnb spammer
>necrophilia
jsid
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

3 months ago#1231580
CoalFarmerTheBestNamefagInPol↗unverified
Wordsalot↗unverified
Show quoted text
CoalFarmerTheBestNamefagInPol↗unverified
Show quoted text
Wordsalot↗unverified
Show quoted text
Wrist thing I've gooned to? Probably incest porn on some shitty porn site I don't remember the name of.
>post dnb
>watches necrophilia
>goons to incest
>lives in ukraine
ngmi
Nigger what? I didnt want to see necrophillia I just saw it in telegram stickers and one video that someone sent me. And I gooned to incest only once that time never again.
>mass shooter pfp
>telegram gcs
>dnb spammer
>necrophilia
jsid
In what fucking world is seeing necrophillia in some telegram stickers is necrophillia?
1 day ago#2474717
nothing notable
Kazakh_soy

Anti-cheeseskin

1 day ago#2474760
Wordsalot↗
Wrist thing I've gooned to? Probably incest porn on some shitty porn site I don't remember the name of.
Nigga
/ 4
Log in to reply to this thread.