General & Off-Topic

Why did this creep send me links to a couple videos of his

/ 2
I got that sent too
shad↗
I got that sent too
Do you know what those are
TheCoalMaster↗
shad↗
Show quoted text
I got that sent too
Do you know what those are
Scat
TheCoalMaster↗
shad↗
Show quoted text
I got that sent too
Do you know what those are
It's a nigger smearing and eating their own feces
common courtesy on the 'ru
0l0↗
TheCoalMaster↗
Show quoted text
shad↗
Show quoted text
I got that sent too
Do you know what those are
Scat
shad↗
TheCoalMaster↗
Show quoted text
shad↗
Show quoted text
I got that sent too
Do you know what those are
It's a nigger smearing and eating their own feces
What kind of demented tranny nigger would take it upon himself to send links to those videos to random people let alone watch them
moidslayer↗
common courtesy on the 'ru
:kek:
return the favor homie
i can't goon to this
moidslayer↗
return the favor homie
no im from america we dont show shit to people when we're angry at them like in india
oooffffrrrrrr↗
i can't goon to this
you can at least try
TheCoalMaster↗
moidslayer↗
Show quoted text
return the favor homie
no im from america we dont show shit to people when we're angry at them like in india
People shit in the Walmart parking lot all the time
Joe_Barbaro↗
TheCoalMaster↗
Show quoted text
no im from america we dont show shit to people when we're angry at them like in india
People shit in the Walmart parking lot all the time
what neighborhood of los angeles do you live in
TheCoalMaster↗
Joe_Barbaro↗
Show quoted text
TheCoalMaster↗
Show quoted text
no im from america we dont show shit to people when we're angry at them like in india
People shit in the Walmart parking lot all the time
what neighborhood of los angeles do you live in
I'm in Texas nigger
TheCoalMaster↗
I Went through each one of those 49 pages in that thread to look for ONE piece of info on this tranny. Not ONE
TheCoalMaster↗
Joe_Barbaro↗
Show quoted text
People shit in the Walmart parking lot all the time
what neighborhood of los angeles do you live in
little mumbai
Tourist63↗
TheCoalMaster↗
Show quoted text
I Went through each one of those 49 pages in that thread to look for ONE piece of info on this tranny. Not ONE
who is he
TheCoalMaster↗
Tourist63↗
Show quoted text
TheCoalMaster↗
Show quoted text
I Went through each one of those 49 pages in that thread to look for ONE piece of info on this tranny. Not ONE
who is he
Too many results
Joe_Barbaro↗
TheCoalMaster↗
Show quoted text
what neighborhood of los angeles do you live in
I'm in Texas nigger
ur governer is the jewcuck who let in millions of rapist indians into texas so that explains it
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.