11 replies·386 views

i hate jimbo

6 months ago#80499
i hate jimbo because hes an pajeet and a tranny
6 months ago#80501
Npc
oscari

THE Crazed Soyak

6 months ago#80502
we just making up booru users now
Biznessmann

SNCA Is my name and my game

6 months ago#80503
Low iq antijimboism detected
6 months ago#80513
@Biznessmann im ragebaiting you
Biznessmann

SNCA Is my name and my game

6 months ago#80521
GinoHQ↗
@Biznessmann im ragebaiting you
Literal who say what
ploopy

Your culture > Wellbeing and rights of people

6 months ago#80523
jimbo has become more of a concept than a namefag
FatGuyParadise

i miss the wage

6 months ago#80525
ragebait is a poopskin term, not for white eyes or ears
Joe_Barbaro

I'm trying to quit this website for half a year I'm addicted I don't want to post here help me

6 months ago#80546
Holy newG0D
oscari

THE Crazed Soyak

6 months ago#80552
GinoHQ↗
don't touch my sesame cake
don't touch my poodles
6 months ago#80561
GinoHQ↗
i hate jimbo because hes an pajeet and a tranny
Post #154613
Log in to reply to this thread.