518 repliesΒ·3918 views

I'm new to the booru!!!

Futi_Anrry

TFD, BLM, LGBTQIA+ ally, Silly (:

3 months ago#1150066
Hello fellow soyteens!
I ?wasn't sure? if I wanted to namefag, but I've finally decided, YES!!! πŸŽ‰

Can someone please make a Natesona for me!!!
/ 26
Gold

Never take anything seriously at any time

3 months ago#1150067Β·
we are raping you
Futi_Anrry

TFD, BLM, LGBTQIA+ ally, Silly (:

3 months ago#1150068
Gold↗
we are raping you
):
Heinrich_Adelmann

hillelchan.net

3 months ago#1150070
die
niggathispostisnuts

piss and crackers living

3 months ago#1150071
stop itnigger
Futi_Anrry

TFD, BLM, LGBTQIA+ ally, Silly (:

3 months ago#1150072
Heinrich_Adelmann↗
die
Fuck fuck you nigger!
ShitBucket

October is coming, Halloween is coming

3 months ago#1150076
Futi_Anrry↗
Hello fellow soyteens!
I ?wasn't sure? if I wanted to namefag, but I've finally decided, YES!!! πŸŽ‰
Can someone please make a Natesona for me!!!
Sorry but that's not gonna happen, instead you will be sacrificed to brimnigger in hopes of curing his holy water poisoning, please understand
Fest303

WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ THIS USER IS A NUSOI

3 months ago#1150077
First post and it's SNCA coal
Futi_Anrry

TFD, BLM, LGBTQIA+ ally, Silly (:

3 months ago#1150080
ShitBucket↗
Futi_Anrry↗
Show quoted text
Hello fellow soyteens!
I ?wasn't sure? if I wanted to namefag, but I've finally decided, YES!!! πŸŽ‰
Can someone please make a Natesona for me!!!
Sorry but that's not gonna happen, instead you will be sacrificed to brimnigger in hopes of curing his holy water poisoning, please understand
who is... that???
ShitBucket

October is coming, Halloween is coming

3 months ago#1150082
@brimnigger we got you fresh meat
_xXxNvsoiSlayr_67xXx

[*insert shit nonopho cares fan about*] is aryan btw (snopes fact checked btw alsoimtransbtw :3)

3 months ago#1150083
RUN AWAY WHILE YOU CAN
Futi_Anrry

TFD, BLM, LGBTQIA+ ally, Silly (:

3 months ago#1150085
ShitBucket↗
@brimnigger we got you fresh meat
JESUS CHRIST! WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE UPLOADS!!!
Futi_Anrry

TFD, BLM, LGBTQIA+ ally, Silly (:

3 months ago#1150092
Anyways lets get back on topic!!!
CascadiaWON

Pissing for Mao πŸ—ΏπŸ—ΏπŸ—Ώ

3 months ago#1150093
Is this someone I can rape
Futi_Anrry

TFD, BLM, LGBTQIA+ ally, Silly (:

3 months ago#1150094
CascadiaWON↗
Is this someone I can rape
No
CascadiaWON

Pissing for Mao πŸ—ΏπŸ—ΏπŸ—Ώ

3 months ago#1150096
Futi_Anrry↗
CascadiaWON↗
Show quoted text
Is this someone I can rape
No
Yes*
Futi_Anrry

TFD, BLM, LGBTQIA+ ally, Silly (:

3 months ago#1150097
CascadiaWON↗
Is this someone I can rape
no.
CascadiaWON↗
Futi_Anrry↗
Show quoted text
No
Yes*
no. no. no. no.
3 months ago#1150098
Ok
CascadiaWON

Pissing for Mao πŸ—ΏπŸ—ΏπŸ—Ώ

3 months ago#1150099Β·
Futi_Anrry↗
CascadiaWON↗
Show quoted text
Is this someone I can rape
no.
CascadiaWON↗
Show quoted text
Yes*
no. no. no. no.
Post #145321
Everyone here is gonna rape you, and there's NOTHING you can do about it. Ok?
ShitBucket

October is coming, Halloween is coming

3 months ago#1150102
Futi_Anrry↗
ShitBucket↗
Show quoted text
@brimnigger we got you fresh meat
JESUS CHRIST! WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE UPLOADS!!!
It's what will happen to you soon once he arrives, please understandPost #238086
/ 26
Log in to reply to this thread.