7 replies·170 views

You're fucking telling me that that Filipina Soykio Kid got into the hands of Xitter?

CrownSPBW

Du spy dans l'air!

3 months ago#1141135
Guess that answers why there's so many gooner drawbrims of xer recently
Eiv277

मैं तुमसे ज़्यादा जीऊंगा

3 months ago#1141138
Aryanchud

Gaslight, Gatekeep,Gigaquote

3 months ago#1141140
CrownSPBW↗unverified
Guess that answers why there's so many cute gemmies of xer recently
Yes
3 months ago#1141144
I hate when niche things get popular
GigaChadHero

im so sexy! and i have a huge dick!​

3 months ago#1141168
Eiv277↗
ugly! she looks like a monkey!
3 months ago#1141171
We make slopjaks to make fun of them.
They make slopjaks to goon to them.
PuertoRican

I am sorry to those I treated unjustly here.

3 months ago#1141183(edited 3 months ago)
GigaChadHero↗
Eiv277↗
Show quoted text
ugly! she looks like a monkey!
When even this guy rejects it...
Also you're right, these drawings have monkey faces, it's bad
3 months ago#1141218
I hate the Philippines
Log in to reply to this thread.