419 replies·1512 views

After all this time, after all this Soysphere history, I'm fucking amazed that Soytan hate is still commonplace and an issue.

MexiaryanGeronto

Mexiaryan Gerontophile also simply known as MexiaryanGeronto or "Mecksuh Arian" by obsessed cucks

3 months ago#1071028
It's halfway through 2026. Fucking halfway through 2026. And Soytan hate is still. STILL A FUCKING ISSUE in the Soysphere. Because "oohhh ohh she's gooning material. and jarty niggerbrim" SHE IS LITERALLY JUST A FEMALE FOIDJAK, she is a default innocent foidjak. That's it. she can be ANYTHING YOU WANT. Just like any other Jak. Just like Feraljak, Cobson, Chudjak, Soyak, Meximutt, ETC ETC. Why the fuck is there such this Stigma and fucking revulsion towards Tan? AND THIS IS COMING FROM A FUCKING SUB 5 INCEL MALE IN REAL FUCKING LIFE. SO I HAVE NO BIAS AND I'M NOT A FEMINIST. IM JUST FUCKING TIRED. SO FUCKING TIRED OF THIS SOYTAN SLANDER IT NEVER ENDS SOYTAN IS ALWAYS FUCKING SLANDERED AND PORTRAYED AS BEING SHITTY NIGGER BRIMSTONE FOR JARTYCUCKS. AND THEY ALWAYS TO THIS DAY FUCKING HATE ON HER AND DO POSTS OF HER GETTING BEAT UP OR KILLED. YOU ARE A FUCKING GAY ASS HOMOSEXUAL FAGGOT WHO LOVES MEN AND HAS ZERO SEXUAL ATTRACTION TO WOMEN IF YOU FAVORITE THAT FUCKING BULLSHIT AS FUCK
Post #204327
Post #201638
^THESE TWO POSTS RIGHT HERE STILL STAND TO THIS FUCKING DAY AND ARE ABSOLUTE TANZANITE ARYAN TRUTHNVKES. Cope. All of you Soytan hater pieces of fucking shit.
>Ohhh ohh crashout crash geg. Mexiaryan is going schizo again. He's being like B_B_Ghast again. He's the new B_B... he's crashing out.. look at this schizo go.
Do not fucking care. You wouldn't say that shit to my face on god because your family would have to deal with a very hard thing. Seeing your multiated destroyed ass body after it got buckshotted to fucking hell in close quarters combat. Fuck the Soytan haters. Soytan will always be a gemerald as fuck.
/ 21
Vale

(⸸) | Ark of the Covenant

3 months ago#1071035
I read all of this and I care about it.
Vale

(⸸) | Ark of the Covenant

3 months ago#1071039
Also poop won
3 months ago#1071050·
wow look at tat no bodey cares
MexiaryanGeronto

Mexiaryan Gerontophile also simply known as MexiaryanGeronto or "Mecksuh Arian" by obsessed cucks

3 months ago#1071057
MACARONI↗
wow look at tat no bodey cares
I hope you get raped in the butt by a BBC in the prison showers.
3 months ago#1071067
Soytan diaper
MexiaryanGeronto

Mexiaryan Gerontophile also simply known as MexiaryanGeronto or "Mecksuh Arian" by obsessed cucks

3 months ago#1071068
Quote ban all Soytan hatred and negative Soytan posts now or I will get violent.
3 months ago#1071080
Soytan diaper gemmies
3 months ago#1071090
MACARONI↗
wow look at tat no bodey cares
shes right you know
3 months ago#1071095
Post #233007
MexiaryanGeronto

Mexiaryan Gerontophile also simply known as MexiaryanGeronto or "Mecksuh Arian" by obsessed cucks

3 months ago#1071125
Who_Let_My_BVLL_OUT↗
Soytan diaper gemmies
And if Soytan suffered a physical injury (Likely due to one of you Soytan hating sociopathic demonic satanic fucks shooting her in the abdomen, or running her over) that made her require to need diapers. I'd still love her. because she is an innocent Human being deserving of love. unlike the Soytan hating fucking Demons who I only think about how many fucking Bullets it would take to kill their shitskin horde masses as they charge my position
DerSoylentDrinker

most of you deserve to die

3 months ago#1071136
I'm going to throw soytan into a pit of acid
MexiaryanGeronto

Mexiaryan Gerontophile also simply known as MexiaryanGeronto or "Mecksuh Arian" by obsessed cucks

3 months ago#1071137
I would love to fucking bomb every Soytan haters fucking family and house
MexiaryanGeronto

Mexiaryan Gerontophile also simply known as MexiaryanGeronto or "Mecksuh Arian" by obsessed cucks

3 months ago#1071142
DerSoylentDrinker↗
I'm going to throw soytan into a pit of acid
STOP FUCKING BAITING ME BITCH
3 months ago#1071145
MexiaryanGeronto↗
DerSoylentDrinker↗
Show quoted text
I'm going to throw soytan into a pit of acid
STOP FUCKING BAITING ME BITCH
The baited becomes the baiter
DerSoylentDrinker

most of you deserve to die

3 months ago#1071146
MexiaryanGeronto↗
DerSoylentDrinker↗
Show quoted text
I'm going to throw soytan into a pit of acid
STOP FUCKING BAITING ME BITCH
soytan:NOOOO DON'T THROW ME INTO PIT OF ACID
me(evil): hahaha haha ha!!!
DerSoylentDrinker

most of you deserve to die

3 months ago#1071152
Who_Let_My_BVLL_OUT↗
MexiaryanGeronto↗
Show quoted text
STOP FUCKING BAITING ME BITCH
The baited becomes the baiter
the student becomes the master ahh
finocide

Nightmare Whip

3 months ago#1071157
Who_Let_My_BVLL_OUT↗
what is this
3 months ago#1071159
Soytan gets shot up by the al nusra front for refusing to convert to Islam
/ 21
Log in to reply to this thread.