9 replies·59 views

do (you) do this?

cobsonfangivesoot

welcome back reddit

3 months ago#1070099
>my tags will only be whats cruical to the post!
Post #1
>HOLY SHIT A BLUE CAR JUST APPEARED FOR 3 FRAMES, ADD IN CAR,WHEELS,BLUE,COLOR_BLUE,TIRES,ENGINE,HEADLIGHTS,BUMPER,AUTOMOBILE,VEHICLE,NAS:CAR AND TOYOTA TO THE TAGS NOWWW!!
Post #119637
MEKLAV

2607:fea8:1064:9200:d536:3cf9:13b5:35c

3 months ago#1070116
No
3 months ago#1070122
I’d do it if I don’t feel lazy
cobsonfangivesoot

welcome back reddit

3 months ago#1070124
MEKLAV↗unverified
No
CUNT
MEKLAV

2607:fea8:1064:9200:d536:3cf9:13b5:35c

3 months ago#1070132
cobsonfangivesoot↗unverified
MEKLAV↗unverified
Show quoted text
No
CUNT
I am what I eat
Post #239151
SensitiveChud

MediterrAryan

3 months ago#1070224
are u the cobson_happy avatarfag from /pol/?
funnyman

The what

3 months ago#1070229
GEG
mreps

From Liam's iPad

3 months ago#1070244
Post #210923
cobsonfangivesoot

welcome back reddit

3 months ago#1070259
SensitiveChud↗unverified
are u the cobson_happy avatarfag from /pol/?
no who is that
if i ever become a notable namefag please shoot me
J3RK

fucking your MOM HOE

3 months ago#1070269
no but i do your mom hoe :fact::fact::fact::fact::fact::fact::fact::fact::fact:
Log in to reply to this thread.