General & Off-Topic

DDLC FANS ARE HUGE FAGGOTS

DOKI DOKI LITERATURE IS A BORING ASS GAME ABOUT SNCA AND IS FULL OF ANNOYING TROONS
2026
but it's hecking psychological slowburn horror with no jumpscares that has realistic panic attacks
DerSoylentDrinker↗
but it's hecking psychological slowburn horror with no jumpscares that has realistic panic attacks
Post #146461
Post #177115
Garzon↗
DerSoylentDrinker↗
Show quoted text
but it's hecking psychological slowburn horror with no jumpscares that has realistic panic attacks
Post #146461
Post #177115
@DerSoylentDrinker why did you omgsisa react this
Garzon↗unverified
but it's hecking psychological slowburn horror with no jumpscares that has realistic panic attacks

oh my fauci a a24 spinechilling slowburn with 6 million faggot fans
GoyimOwl↗
Garzon↗
Show quoted text
but it's hecking psychological slowburn horror with no jumpscares that has realistic panic attacks
oh my fauci a a24 spinechilling slowburn with 6 million faggot fans
How did you manage to fuck up the quote so badly that it shows up as mine
We shouls gently open the door on them
I never played it myself (doe my gf is obsessed with it) what is it about
SBVA↗
I never played it myself (doe my gf is obsessed with it) what is it about
It's a game where at first its a dating sim and then one of the characters kills all the love intrests so you can only date them and they are like a le heckin virus or something
Citrine↗
SBVA↗
Show quoted text
I never played it myself (doe my gf is obsessed with it) what is it about
It's a game where at first its a dating sim and then one of the characters kills all the love intrests so you can only date them and they are like a le heckin virus or something
:unamused: it's the same shit over and over again
SBVA↗
Citrine↗
Show quoted text
SBVA↗
Show quoted text
I never played it myself (doe my gf is obsessed with it) what is it about
It's a game where at first its a dating sim and then one of the characters kills all the love intrests so you can only date them and they are like a le heckin virus or something
:unamused: it's the same shit over and over again
It's only popular because all the letsplayers played it so yeah
Ddlc is boring. Its fandom are bunh of fat niggers who goons to sayori
GoyimOwl↗
DOKI DOKI LITERATURE IS A BORING ASS GAME ABOUT SNCA AND IS FULL OF ANNOYING TROONS
fork found in a kitchen or something
Garzon↗
Garzon↗
Show quoted text
Post #146461
Post #177115
@DerSoylentDrinker why did you omgsisa react this
I did not, also stop
DerSoylentDrinker↗
Garzon↗
Show quoted text
@DerSoylentDrinker why did you omgsisa react this
I did not, also stop
Bro c'mon, you know that I know about your history with pinejak
Garzon↗
DerSoylentDrinker↗
Show quoted text
I did not, also stop
Bro c'mon, you know that I know about your history with pinejak
I know but don't talk about that here
GoyimOwl↗
DOKI DOKI LITERATURE IS A BORING ASS GAME ABOUT SNCA AND IS FULL OF ANNOYING TROONS
Trvke
Game that makes you think you are a real woman
it's been 10 years
Log in to reply to this thread.