87 replies·430 views

And i was proven right, once again

Mint_admin

Admin thrembo

3 months ago#1059573
>pedocide gets unbanned
>the state of this site goes to utter shit, even worse than before
And yet somehow, you niggers refused to believe me. You mocked me, and degradegraded me, and called me a hunky, even after i was proven right time and time again.

Its truly an embarrassment.
/ 5
Mint_admin

Admin thrembo

3 months ago#1059578
Inb4
>Aryan_warrior log in
I dont give a fuck, i will use 10 different names and i will do it with a smile on my face
3 months ago#1059580·
Shut up bitch
Mint_admin

Admin thrembo

3 months ago#1059585
Who_Let_My_BVLL_OUT↗
Shut up bitch
No
3 months ago#1059594·
Mint_admin↗
Who_Let_My_BVLL_OUT↗
Show quoted text
Shut up bitch
No
We left you like 2 months ago, aint no one care about your mint fanpage
Mint_admin

Admin thrembo

3 months ago#1059598
Who_Let_My_BVLL_OUT↗
Mint_admin↗
Show quoted text
No
We left you like 2 months ago, aint no one care about your mint fanpage
Nigga who says i gave up? I just had to adjust to the changchanging game
Dunchenman

Sub5 Starving 4'11" Paki Indian Incel

3 months ago#1059605
Mint_admin↗
Who_Let_My_BVLL_OUT↗
Show quoted text
Mint_admin↗
Show quoted text
No
We left you like 2 months ago, aint no one care about your mint fanpage
Nigga who says i gave up? I just had to adjust to the changchanging game
Who is your father mleccha
Mint_admin

Admin thrembo

3 months ago#1059606
Dunchenman↗
Mint_admin↗
Show quoted text
Nigga who says i gave up? I just had to adjust to the changchanging game
Who is your father mleccha
Marge
3 months ago#1059613
Mint_admin↗
Who_Let_My_BVLL_OUT↗
Show quoted text
Mint_admin↗
Show quoted text
No
We left you like 2 months ago, aint no one care about your mint fanpage
Nigga who says i gave up? I just had to adjust to the changchanging game
You did give up akhi 🤦🏽‍♂️
Zonky

Zonkey

3 months ago#1059614·
Mint_admin↗
Inb4
>Aryan_warrior log in
I dont give a fuck, i will use 10 different names and i will do it with a smile on my face
Post #166746
Mint_admin

Admin thrembo

3 months ago#1059618
Zonky↗
Mint_admin↗
Show quoted text
Inb4
>Aryan_warrior log in
I dont give a fuck, i will use 10 different names and i will do it with a smile on my face
Post #166746
Mint
Mint_admin

Admin thrembo

3 months ago#1059627
Who_Let_My_BVLL_OUT↗
Mint_admin↗
Show quoted text
Nigga who says i gave up? I just had to adjust to the changchanging game
You did give up akhi 🤦🏽‍♂️
No i didnt
I just had to change my tactics
Joe_Barbaro

I'm trying to quit this website for half a year I'm addicted I don't want to post here help me

3 months ago#1059634
Snca
BAOSIC

PaperSoyDev • Play Bug Fables!

3 months ago#1059636
Mint_admin↗
>pedocide gets unbanned
>the state of this site goes to utter shit, even worse than before
And yet somehow, you niggers refused to believe me. You mocked me, and degradegraded me, and called me a hunky, even after i was proven right time and time again.
Its truly an embarrassment.
>If you nusois actually want to fix the site, just stop metawhining and create gemmy posts
I'm afraid that creating even the gemmiest post won't save the 'arty when shits like this happen
Mint_admin

Admin thrembo

3 months ago#1059640
BAOSIC↗unverified
Mint_admin↗
Show quoted text
>pedocide gets unbanned
>the state of this site goes to utter shit, even worse than before
And yet somehow, you niggers refused to believe me. You mocked me, and degradegraded me, and called me a hunky, even after i was proven right time and time again.
Its truly an embarrassment.
>If you nusois actually want to fix the site, just stop metawhining and create gemmy posts
I'm afraid that creating even the gemmiest post won't save the 'arty when shits like this happen
I would, but it would need DRASTIC changes
beefsoup

suffering from depression since I was 8

3 months ago#1059647
ok nigga sorry @everyone promote him
Mint_admin

Admin thrembo

3 months ago#1059651
beefsoup↗
ok nigga sorry @everyone promote him
Thank you
3 months ago#1059655
Doctor and engineers above me
Mint_admin

Admin thrembo

3 months ago#1059663
Burgethag↗
Doctor and engineers above me
Marge
sarmatian

tung tung skibidi sprunki among us

3 months ago#1059668
Who the fuck is op
/ 5
Log in to reply to this thread.