General & Off-Topic

When exactly did finocide turn to shit

I remember him being a good person, what caused him to become whatever he is today?
Post #27915
He probably did it for attention like the fat faggot xe is.
i find it sad actually, he couldve made good tosses but decided to take the bait route :tired:
Irony poisoning
When supreme joined
Beni↗
When supreme joined
It made xim realize there were so many things you could get away with
Beni↗
When supreme joined
I remember him making good tosses, when he started :thinking:
now everything he makes is pure brimstone
Birth
Why do you hate finocide?
No idea, maybe he just wanted some attention.
I don't know
Beni↗
When supreme joined
Supreme is a tool to desensitize the soyim so it's easy to ban them all for irony poisoning and finally kill the 'sphere as a whole
Beni↗
When supreme joined
Not sure why you’re laughing
Log in to reply to this thread.