20 replies·108 views

How do I stop oversharing my chuddy beliefs IRL

3 months ago#1048603
All I talk about is chuddy shit about joos commies and troons and I've built a reputation among some people for it, how do I stop being a sperg?:serious::serious::serious:
Post #227991
/ 2
3 months ago#1048611
stop oversharing
3 months ago#1048627
Charoite↗
stop oversharing
How, joos commies and troons live in my head rent free. All I do all day is browse the 'ru and the log and watch chudtubers. Then to undwind I look at reels and it's all about the joos too.
3 months ago#1048722
bumo because it's important
Coalimero

Racists reported: 17

3 months ago#1048731(edited 3 months ago)
Ever heard of of stfu'ing?
3 months ago#1048734(edited 3 months ago)
You can talk about chuddy beliefs irl if you are handsome and charismatic, but if you are ugly and socially awkward then dont talk about them
3 months ago#1048739(edited 3 months ago)
DinkierFruitedWarPin↗
Charoite↗
Show quoted text
stop oversharing
How, joos commies and troons live in my head rent free. All I do all day is browse the 'ru and the log and watch chudtubers. Then to undwind I look at reels and it's all about the joos too.
the jews, commies, and troons doesnt exist though. I personally never seen one so they don't exist at all. Take your meds
3 months ago#1048746
SerChuddietheStrong↗
You can talk about chuddy beliefs irl if you are handsome and charismatic, but if you ugly and socially awkward then dont talk about them
I know. It's a brvtal blackpill. I'm not even that ugly, it's just that ltbs are fucking miserable and hate me
3 months ago#1048762
Charoite↗
DinkierFruitedWarPin↗
Show quoted text
How, joos commies and troons live in my head rent free. All I do all day is browse the 'ru and the log and watch chudtubers. Then to undwind I look at reels and it's all about the joos too.
the jews, commies, and troons doesnt exist though. I personally never seen one so they don't exist at all. Take your meds
I've seen them all where I live. I want to like commies for being optimistic but I can't because I'm a cuban untermenschoid
3 months ago#1048792
Coalimero↗
Ever heard of of stfu'ing?
I'm too much of a fucking sperg
3 months ago#1048796
Have a normie, minor interest, something normal you could talk about while also not occupying too much of your time, if you don't even enjoy it, that is.
Charoite↗
stop oversharing
This cannot be understated. Somethings you just don't talk about IRL
Jones

trans rights are human rights! soyjak porn. i am the next nulee. gore spam

3 months ago#1048811
stop using soysphere sites for a month and you will become a normal person again.
3 months ago#1048816
Jones↗
stop using soysphere sites for a month and you will become a normal person again.
I can still access soysphere adjacent shit on jewtube and reels
3 months ago#1048821
DinkierFruitedWarPin↗
Jones↗
Show quoted text
stop using soysphere sites for a month and you will become a normal person again.
I can still access soysphere adjacent shit on jewtube and reels
Also I'll miss out on SNCA namefag drama
Jones

trans rights are human rights! soyjak porn. i am the next nulee. gore spam

3 months ago#1048831
DinkierFruitedWarPin↗
Jones↗
Show quoted text
stop using soysphere sites for a month and you will become a normal person again.
I can still access soysphere adjacent shit on jewtube and reels
stop using digital devices in general.
DinkierFruitedWarPin↗
DinkierFruitedWarPin↗
Show quoted text
I can still access soysphere adjacent shit on jewtube and reels
Also I'll miss out on SNCA namefag drama
nobody cares about penislover67 and foidsexer420's epic spam war in the comments section of a cobson post.
3 months ago#1048858
Jones↗
DinkierFruitedWarPin↗
Show quoted text
I can still access soysphere adjacent shit on jewtube and reels
stop using digital devices in general.
DinkierFruitedWarPin↗
Show quoted text
Also I'll miss out on SNCA namefag drama
nobody cares about penislover67 and foidsexer420's epic spam war in the comments section of a cobson post.
You can't do anything without digital devices. I'm learning game dev so I need to be able to use my computer. Also I some jewtubers aren't necessarily chuddy and I watch them on my downtime
3 months ago#1048870
Jones↗
DinkierFruitedWarPin↗
Show quoted text
I can still access soysphere adjacent shit on jewtube and reels
stop using digital devices in general.
DinkierFruitedWarPin↗
Show quoted text
Also I'll miss out on SNCA namefag drama
nobody cares about penislover67 and foidsexer420's epic spam war in the comments section of a cobson post.
I probably am going to try to dissapear from the internet for a while doe
Jones

trans rights are human rights! soyjak porn. i am the next nulee. gore spam

3 months ago#1048871
DinkierFruitedWarPin↗
Jones↗
Show quoted text
stop using digital devices in general.
nobody cares about penislover67 and foidsexer420's epic spam war in the comments section of a cobson post.
You can't do anything without digital devices. I'm learning game dev so I need to be able to use my computer. Also I some jewtubers aren't necessarily chuddy and I watch them on my downtime
maybe set blacklists? you can configure a firewall that blocks all non-essential sites.
3 months ago#1048879
Jones↗
DinkierFruitedWarPin↗
Show quoted text
You can't do anything without digital devices. I'm learning game dev so I need to be able to use my computer. Also I some jewtubers aren't necessarily chuddy and I watch them on my downtime
maybe set blacklists? you can configure a firewall that blocks all non-essential sites.
Either way it's going to be useless because I'm not going to stop being a chud after leaving social media
Jones

trans rights are human rights! soyjak porn. i am the next nulee. gore spam

3 months ago#1048891
DinkierFruitedWarPin↗
Jones↗
Show quoted text
maybe set blacklists? you can configure a firewall that blocks all non-essential sites.
Either way it's going to be useless because I'm not going to stop being a chud after leaving social media
that's not the point. you can have "chuddy" opinions. just dont make them your whole personality.
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.