2 replies·66 views

Is Baiting Nusois a Sin?

4 months ago#1021096
Proverbs 26:18-19 states: "Like a madman who throws firebrands, arrows, and death, so is the man who deceives his neighbor, and says, 'I was only joking!'". This passage serves as a severe condemnation of using "pranks" or "jokes" as an excuse to inflict harm or justify intentional deceit.:neutral::neutral::neutral:
Does this mean baiting nusoiGODs will send us to hell?
Post #119230
4 months ago#1021121
Post #237187
Mymykiller1488

I am not racist! I just hate niggas.And i like fpe and talk about it with tiquan and Wooski.

4 months ago#1021131
DinkierFruitedWarPin↗
Proverbs 26:18-19 states: "Like a madman who throws firebrands, arrows, and death, so is the man who deceives his neighbor, and says, 'I was only joking!'". This passage serves as a severe condemnation of using "pranks" or "jokes" as an excuse to inflict harm or justify intentional deceit.:neutral::neutral::neutral:
Does this mean baiting nusoiGODs will send us to hell?
Post #119230
Yes i mean hating some mindbroken negroids is honestly...pathethic i mean these frogposterd themselves are bigger gegbvlls than them
Log in to reply to this thread.